"where da LAKER fans at"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
The thing is, Kings fans have been talkin bad about the Lakers and Laker fans for years........the sad truth is, Lakers fans have never even thought about Sac or their fans...

C

CinFul-1

2-0-Sixx said:
Devon George AKA Ex-Fatboy.................Fag
Derek Fisher AKA Flopper........................Fag
Robert Horry AKA Will Smith....................Fag
ShaqPaq AkA Big black Retard................Fag
Kobe Aka Ball Hog...................................Fag
Rick Fox AKA FagOfTheCentery...............Bitch

Hell yeah Fuck the Lakers Im a Suns Fan

May 14, 2002
straight up 3peat baby the kingz got luckly big homie shaq is taking the whole next with kobe and d-fish,horry,george, we got the next game

3peat 3peat 3peat 3peat

May 22, 2002
mp3.com
Look DeepThroat...

Hey deep throat ,fucc you homie...dont hate on my advertising skillz, Nilga, clicc on this shit biotchwww.mp3.com/blacleif cuz I could give ah fucc bout da LAKERS and da sorry ass kings...you musta look at my shit, wishin it was yo ass.....so eat ah dicc DEEP THROAT ass nilga:dead:

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
^ Thanks for kicking your own ass wackleif. Exposing yourself as a phony Laker fan and a bad Amway rep for everyone to read.

"Deep Throat"? Wow, that's original. How long did it take to come up with that? You really got me on the internet ropes with that zinger. Ouch.

Oh, and I wish I was you? You can't even comprehend basic math. Listing that you were born in '71 yet your age at 29? I was born in '73 and I'm the one that's 29 homie. Try mixing in an abacus or something.

May 22, 2002
mp3.com
deep throat....

you sound stupid homie.29 you still wet behind da ears. at least I know I got yo punk ass reading my profile. You think Im gonna give up my personal info on this computer, u silly fucca, wow how long did it take for yo ass to look in da dictionary for those words AMBACUS, ZINGER, you new booty bastard,,,,,,fucc you and da kings,,boyyyyyyyyyyy

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
You got 16 post and nobody knows you. And I'M the "new booty"?

Man who lives in glass house should not throw rocks.

You couldn't pass the math portion of the GED but I'M stupid? Since when is basic math "personal information"? You talk like you're 55 years old and getting a disscount at Denny's calling me "wet behind the ears". WTF? I'm 29 homie. High school grad, computer science degree, ex-Marine, married AND I got three sons. I've proly forgot about more blood, guts, and pussy than you have ever seen. And it's "abacus" you nimrod, not "AMBACUS". Don't you have a decent spell checker on that Commodore 64 you're pounding on?

"Fuck me AND the Kings?" Wow, that's gonna keep me awake all week!

You're bringing a knife to a gunfight wackleif. Lets' just forget about this whole little mishap and I'll gently lift my virtual boot off your neck, shall we?