Where Cellski at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
man cellski can't even make no mo tight beats none of the niggas from the bay or even the westcaost can't make tight beats no mo thats why the westcoast is dead been dead for a long time his best album was mr predictor they had classic music wise

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
man cellski can't even make no mo tight beats none of the niggas from the bay or even the westcaost can't make tight beats no mo thats why the westcoast is dead been dead for a long time his best album was mr predictor they had classic music wise
so your saying cellski's the reason the west coast is dead??wtf who even said the west coast is dead you must be a little wayne fan u little bitch the hardest music is coming and has ben coming from the west/bay area nigga open your ears cellski music slaps.u must not have no 15's in your trunk suckaboy..

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
your a idiot

Nov 20, 2007
i don't know about all that but i would say cellski has been consistent with his shit. that coach cellichek knocks hard. the only album that i didn't like too much from him was part 2 which should of been called somethin else imo. but other than that cell be doin his thang. like the other guy said, you need some dump in your trunk. especially tryna listen to cellski's shit or won't get the full feel of his shit