Where can I buy some pirahnas around the bay area??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I <3 The Cock said:
You need an expensive system to keep those fish alive. Just stick with goldfish.

no you don't...you need a good filtration system though and you need to clean the tank at least once every couple weeks (i cleaned my tank every week). if you get a shoal of piranhas you need around 20 gallons per fish for them to have enough room and not get too territorial. i knew a couple spots in chinatown (SF) that sold them back in the day, but don't know if they still sell p's. peep out aquascape.com they ship shit to CA they don't give a fuck.
if you don't want them shipped i know piranhas are legal in oregon you could take a trip out there. holla if you need anymore info i had a couple piranha tanks for a long time. they're some dope fish to own and they actually start to learn who you are it's a trip. hope that info helps mayn.

Apr 25, 2002
good look on them links GTS...i've ordered from shark aquarium and aquascape. i think shark aquarium be trippin on shipping to cali sometimes, but pedro over at aquascape is coo.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Good luck bro, piranha are illegal and hard as hell to find, i tried last year and couldnt find any, you best bet is probably to get a bunch of Pacu's they are the cousin to the piranha, theyre smaller, but i saw the guy at the pet store down the street feed a live mouse to a group of 5 and that shit was gone real quick

Feb 5, 2006
NiNe2FiVe said:
Good luck bro, piranha are illegal and hard as hell to find, i tried last year and couldnt find any, you best bet is probably to get a bunch of Pacu's they are the cousin to the piranha, theyre smaller, but i saw the guy at the pet store down the street feed a live mouse to a group of 5 and that shit was gone real quick

NAH THERE EASY AS FUCK TO FIND MAYNE. THEY JUST DONT SELL THEM IN STORES. I LOOKED FOR 2 DAYS AND FOUND LIKE 10 FOLKS WHO WOULD SELL TO ME. I ENDED UP GETTING SOME FOR FREE AND SOLD THEM FOR $150 EACH

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
707REPRESENTA said:
NAH THERE EASY AS FUCK TO FIND MAYNE. THEY JUST DONT SELL THEM IN STORES. I LOOKED FOR 2 DAYS AND FOUND LIKE 10 FOLKS WHO WOULD SELL TO ME. I ENDED UP GETTING SOME FOR FREE AND SOLD THEM FOR $150 EACH
well shit thats a week of my life ill never get back, fuck

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ yea dog p's are easy to get mayn...you either just gotta know who got em or order them from out of state aquariums that are willing to ship to cali. i've had 3 different piranha tanks and i had no trouble getting the fish.

Feb 5, 2006
I HAD AN ELONGATUS. NOW THAT DUDE WAS A BEAST. DUDE USED TO FOLLOW MY FINGER OUTSIDE THE TANK TRYNA BITE IT. I ALWAYS SCARED MY LIL CUZZO SAYIN IF HE DIDNT LISTEN I WOULD STICK HIS HAND IN THE TANK. LOL

Feb 5, 2006
Lil Dan said:
Lol^

wait how do these "get 2 kno u?"

I HAVE NO IDEA, CUZ I WAS AROUND MY P ALL THE TIME SINCE THE TANK WAS IN MY ROOM AND HE STILL TRIED TO BITE ME EVERY CHANCE HE GOT. MAYBE DUDE WHO SAID THAT HAD A SMART AND FRIENDLY FISH. LOL

Jun 23, 2003
the fines are outrageous if someone narcs on you. and fish and game are required by law to investigate eacvh and every report from narcs. They can live in the delta and survive. cali takes it very serious.

read up.

Apr 25, 2002
i had 3 different shoals 2 caribe shoals (most aggressive pygocentrus species) and 1 piraya shoal. i got all 3 shoals to know who i was literally. i was the only one cleanin the tank and feedin them and they literally knew who the fuck i was it was a trip. i started by knockin on one side of the tank everytime before feeding and i would stare into the tank before i dropped food in and eventually when i would get home from work and walk passed the tank they would swim out from behind plants or wood and start swimming up to the side i was at and be peepin me out. this shit is on citas. the p's wouldnt do that wit noone else my wife or whoever would walk by the tank or feed them they wouldnt act like that. 707 i think i chopped it up wit you a while back about p's i remember you tellin me bout that elong. them mufuckas is sav. my cuzzo had one and that elong would kill anything as soon as it was dropped in the tank.