When's khayree gonna make his big comeback?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Khayree breakdowns are legendary! I mean, it was kind of a similar formula over and over but it always worked well. Last verse of the song mix it up or just keep the bass / drum or the clap and mix something new in. Definitely some of the best compositions in Bay Hip Hop, sorry to see he hasn't done more lately.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Khayree breakdowns are legendary! I mean, it was kind of a similar formula over and over but it always worked well. Last verse of the song mix it up or just keep the bass / drum or the clap and mix something new in. Definitely some of the best compositions in Bay Hip Hop, sorry to see he hasn't done more lately.
I incorporated a lot of his shit into my rock shit but trust me when I tell you his breakdowns weren't always the same, didn't always involve drums and definitely wasn't always the third verse.

Peep Mr.Chronic and Younga Dayz.

Here's a Ray Luv record where he flipped the first half of the second verse but then dropped the hats and crash for the second half.

May 9, 2002
That vid was what? Four or five years ago? He doesn't even look the same, he's lost a lot of weight and he was rambling, fam. And I'm not saying none of this shit to throw dirt on his name, make him look bad, etc. He went through some SHIT. Being shot, baby moms killed, son kidnapped, rap career in question, convicted of a robbery and lengthy sentence in jail. But like Indo said, he ain't there mentally. Go to Raley's and if you see him ask him to spit some shit. There is no telling what actually comes out his mouth because it's like someone slipped him some shit.
I guess you're right...2010 seems like yesterday.

you sure we are watching the same thing ?
I might be trippin but he sounds the same as he did back in the day :ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
I incorporated a lot of his shit into my rock shit but trust me when I tell you his breakdowns weren't always the same, didn't always involve drums and definitely wasn't always the third verse.
I agree, I don't have the musical background you do but I was speaking more in general Im sure he's mixed it up a lot of different ways