When's khayree gonna make his big comeback?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I tried introducing him to the music of some younger artists I was feelin', but I don't think he's really interested in most of the new Bay Area acts
He should get Ray luv back on the mic that was an epic producer/rapper combination, doesn't seem like Ray luv is making much music nowadays either

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
In terms of actual musical ability in terms of composition and production, khayree is the best to ever come out of the bay making rap beats, imo. The cheap, dj mustard-esque beats with their 5 note melodies are like the total opposite of what khayree made/makes. I get rappers falling off, but I feel like producers are/should be more timeless.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Prolly on the 33rd of Neveuary..... The real question is when's young Lay gonna make a comeback young lay was a fuckin beast in the booth. Hopefully little Bruce and dubee get out to everything coming out of the crest lately sounds like trash just a bunch of garbage rappers trying to eat of Dres name.
ever since young lay was shot in the head, and after a long stay in prison he is not the sane mentally.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ever since young lay was shot in the head, and after a long stay in prison he is not the sane mentally.
Man, I ran into him at the new Starbucks out at Raley's. SMH. He said, "I know you, you remember me? I'm Young Lay from the bay." I said yeah, I'm A.T., HERESY from College Park." Asked him how he was doin but he was not there. Then some lady walked out the door and then he stopped her and was telling her to take his number down and just started rambling on about some super weird shit. Then it was one cat he was with, I thought he was his caretaker and I pulled him to the side and I told him to take care of him, that he didn't used to be like this, etc. Then homie told me he wasn't his caretaker, that he just met him and that Lay was asking him to charge his phone and for food so he took him to Starbucks. And it's a shame cause I know all his fam, Keemo, and everyone, but my man needs help.

As for Khayree, the last time I chopped it up with him he was getting paid to travel and teach youngsters in schools about music so he's doing good.

May 9, 2002
Man, I ran into him at the new Starbucks out at Raley's. SMH. He said, "I know you, you remember me? I'm Young Lay from the bay." I said yeah, I'm A.T., HERESY from College Park." Asked him how he was doin but he was not there. Then some lady walked out the door and then he stopped her and was telling her to take his number down and just started rambling on about some super weird shit. Then it was one cat he was with, I thought he was his caretaker and I pulled him to the side and I told him to take care of him, that he didn't used to be like this, etc. Then homie told me he wasn't his caretaker, that he just met him and that Lay was asking him to charge his phone and for food so he took him to Starbucks. And it's a shame cause I know all his fam, Keemo, and everyone, but my man needs help.

As for Khayree, the last time I chopped it up with him he was getting paid to travel and teach youngsters in schools about music so he's doing good.

bruh still definitely got it in him still. hope he comes out cool

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

bruh still definitely got it in him still. hope he comes out cool
That vid was what? Four or five years ago? He doesn't even look the same, he's lost a lot of weight and he was rambling, fam. And I'm not saying none of this shit to throw dirt on his name, make him look bad, etc. He went through some SHIT. Being shot, baby moms killed, son kidnapped, rap career in question, convicted of a robbery and lengthy sentence in jail. But like Indo said, he ain't there mentally. Go to Raley's and if you see him ask him to spit some shit. There is no telling what actually comes out his mouth because it's like someone slipped him some shit.