When Tacos go wrong

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
"Who's burrito is that?"

"It's not a burrito, it's a taco"

"Who's taco is that?"

"Zed's"

"Who's Zed?"

"Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead"

Mar 11, 2011
The Tacos of March starring George Clooney and Ryan Gosling,

"The only way we are going to win this presidential primary is if we give the people want they want...tacos. Every American, whether they are white, black, old, young, messican or japanese they deserve tacos, quality tacos.

Mar 11, 2011
Lotsa Tacos by Mac Dre

"I'm a preppy pimp tapatio rider.
Roll burritos and topsiders"
Oops upside her head if the taco short.
Acocado I'm a gun fo yea I'm cutthoat.

Da lalalalalala lotsa Tacos

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"I might have tacos when I go home. I'm not quite sure yet." It's always time for tacos, America. Even in the midst of a police scandal where some jughead cop excesses his force upon an illegal immigrant, it's always time for tacos. Let's be frank with each other here and call a taco a giant lapse in judgment for the sake of argument, of course. With all of the stinging social commentary about civil injustices exercised on illegal immigrants, the only question that has truly escaped the attention of the media is whether he prefers his tacos Cali-style or if he enjoys them from a more traditional approach.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
TACO WARS

The Carnita Menace
A Taco Thats Cloned
Revenge of the Tapatio
A New Hot Sauce
The Taqueria Strikes Back
Return of the Taco

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
when tacos go wrong, part duex, brehs

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...wner-shot-shoots-gunman-in-attempted-robbery/

OAKLAND (CBS SF) – A taco truck owner accosted by an armed robber in Oakland early Thursday defended himself with his own gun in a shootout which injured both the victim and gunman, according to police.

The incident was reported at 1:34 a.m. in the 2000 block of Fruitvale Avenue, police said.

Oakland Police Officer Johnna Watson said the truck’s owner was outside sweeping and doing other
maintenance work when an armed man approached him and demanded money.

The truck owner was carrying a gun as well, and the two exchanged fire.

Both were shot, and were taken to hospitals, where they were in stable condition Thursday.

The suspected robber was placed under arrest but remained in the hospital under guard, Watson said.

KCBS’ Bob Melrose Reports:
Two Injured In Early A.M. Oakland Taco Truck Shootout

Police also detained two other people believed to be connected to the robbery, an adult man and a juvenile.

Officers canvassed the neighborhood Thursday morning looking for witnesses and are trying to obtain surveillance video footage from nearby businesses.

Ron, a nearby resident, said he couldn’t believe it.

“This shouldn’t happen. They shouldn’t be robbing anybody, but I guess that’s a sign of the times,” he said.

The incident was the latest in a string of robberies of taco trucks, Watson said. She said the trucks are inviting targets for robbers because they stay open late and deal in cash.

Oakland police have increased patrols in areas with late-night taco trucks, Watson said.

Last year on December 30th a five-year-old was shot and killed at a nearby taco truck at 54th and International Boulevard. No one has been arrested in that case.

(Copyright 2012 by CBS San Francisco. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed unless copy / pasta by S.SAVAGE aka BIG SHEA aka PUT-A-DONG-IN-YER-BROADS-BUNGHOLE via siccness.net/vb.)