When Tacos go wrong

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Mayor slammed for 'tacos' quip about Latino outreach

In the wake of the arrest of four rogue police officers for allegedly targeting Latinos with unlawful searches and physical abuse, Mayor Joe Maturo of East Haven, Conn., responded to a question about what he is doing for the Latino community by saying: "I might have tacos when I go home."

Maturo made the remarks in an interview with reporter Mario Diaz of New York City's WPIX-TV.

Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy called the comments "repugnant."

"They represent either a horrible lack of judgment or worse, an underlying insensitivity to our Latino community that is unaccetable," Malloy said, according to WPIX.

Maturo later apologized for his comments, the Connecticut Post reports.

"Unfortunately, I let the stress of the situation get the best of me and inflamed what is already a serious and unfortunate situation," Maturo said in a statement. "I regret my insensitive comment and realize that it is my job to lead by example."

Four police officers, including the president of the local police union, were arrested Tuesday by the FBI on charges that they assaulted illegal immigrants and created false reports to cover up abuses in a New Haven suburb where a federal investigation found life was made miserable for Hispanics, the Associated Press reports.

The East Haven officers assaulted individuals while they were handcuffed, unlawfully searched Latino businesses, and harassed and intimidated individuals, including advocates, witnesses and other officers who tried to investigate or report misconduct or abuse the officers committed, according to the federal indictment.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...med-for-might-have-tacos-quip-about-latinos/1

But what if he wanted tacos?

FUCK YO TACOS!!!!!

Ike Turner

CDCR_#k775281
Jul 17, 2011
South San Jose
fuck taco bell. you'll eventually get food poisoning and shit out blood all over the place if you keep fucking with the white man's mexican food. i'll stick with with the neighborhood taqueria.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
For the Love of Tacos - by Carne y Tortilla in Harmony
dont forget "Taco Trucks"

~See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks, taco trucks
So you won't be lonely
See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks, taco trucks
So you won't be lonely
See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks
So you won't be lonely
See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks~

thats my shit

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
dont forget "Taco Trucks"

~See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks, taco trucks
So you won't be hungry
See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks, taco trucks
So you won't be hungry
See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks
So you won't be hungry
See you at the taco trucks, taco trucks~

thats my shit
*fixed

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
From the classic film: The Tacofather

"Don Chicharon, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your taqueria on the wedding day of your taquero. And may their first Taco be a soft Taco."