When is Wii Gonna Be Re-realeased?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Weekly like dude sez

Nintendo Sells More Than 600,000 Wii Consoles in 8 Days
By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"
Nov. 28th, 2006 2:30 am
Nintendo has announced that it sold more than 600,000 Wii consoles in the Americas during the first eight days of availability. Including only first-party software and accessory sales, Wii instantly has become a $190 million business in the Americas.

"Even with sales already in excess of 600,000 units, demand continues to exceed supply, as it's clear this is one of the 'gotta-have' products for the holiday season," says Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. "We've shipped retailers several times the amount of hardware the other company was able to deliver for its launch around the same time -- and we still sold out. Given the inclusive nature of Wii game play, we're seeing this new form of video gaming is already a huge hit with gamers and newcomers alike. It continues to be a phenomenal launch."

Nintendo plans to ship 4 million Wii systems worldwide by the end of the year and has told retailers it can replenish supplies at a rate of 250,000 a week.

Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has sold more than 450,000 copies.

Aug 20, 2004
Blackandproud said:
Weekly like dude sez

Nintendo Sells More Than 600,000 Wii Consoles in 8 Days
By: César A. Berardini - "Cesar"
Nov. 28th, 2006 2:30 am
Nintendo has announced that it sold more than 600,000 Wii consoles in the Americas during the first eight days of availability. Including only first-party software and accessory sales, Wii instantly has become a $190 million business in the Americas.

"Even with sales already in excess of 600,000 units, demand continues to exceed supply, as it's clear this is one of the 'gotta-have' products for the holiday season," says Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime. "We've shipped retailers several times the amount of hardware the other company was able to deliver for its launch around the same time -- and we still sold out. Given the inclusive nature of Wii game play, we're seeing this new form of video gaming is already a huge hit with gamers and newcomers alike. It continues to be a phenomenal launch."

Nintendo plans to ship 4 million Wii systems worldwide by the end of the year and has told retailers it can replenish supplies at a rate of 250,000 a week.

Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess has sold more than 450,000 copies.
In bold is the main issue.Even when they get them in, they are out right away.

But I will give Nintendo credit.shipping out 4 million in a month in a half is very impressive.

Aug 20, 2004
Looks like Sundays is when Best Buy gets them. I called today, and they said that the line this last Sunday was 100 people deep.

Gamestop wont let the info out when they get em, you just have to keep checkiing back. Talk about gay.

Dec 9, 2005
^ Right on for the info. I got to try out one of these things at GameStop...shit is addicting !

I'm gonna hit up Best Buy on Sunday and see if I can snatch one up...

Aug 20, 2004
MOREBASS said:
^ Right on for the info. I got to try out one of these things at GameStop...shit is addicting !

I'm gonna hit up Best Buy on Sunday and see if I can snatch one up...
GO early man.The guy told me people were lined up at 4 in the morning and the store opens at 11 on Sundays.

I think im just gonna wait til after January.The guy told me that once Xmas passes, they will be getting much more steady shipments in for the next couple of months and the demand will simmer a bit.I can wait 2 months.

Plus, i got the new Castelvania on the DS to tie me over...yeee!!!

Apr 20, 2003
Gringo Starr said:
Plus, i got the new Castelvania on the DS to tie me over...yeee!!!
Hey Gringo hows that Castlevania on the DS??? I was thinkin of getting it but haven't had time to get it... The game looks clean though from what I've seen in the magazines!