WHEN IS E-40's CD DROPPING???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
I thought it was supposed to come out in September of this year, but obviously not. Does anybody have any info on it??? Dates, Features, Production? Sick Wid it needs to start pushing this shit out a little faster, shit takes too long!!!!!!!!

Feb 10, 2006
should be a big year for sick wid it in 08'

hope they Get Workin' on that new Click LP, or Drop That History Channel (40 & Short).....(still waitin)

sick wid it always drop classics....keep em comin:siccness:

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Not this year....he still recording hot shit daily....then pickin the best of the best...40 is consistent and always has been..I even heard he's went back to the old school on some shit fuckin wid Studio Ton on some good good story tellin mob shit....E-40 is like the noisy next door neighbor, you just cain't sleep! Take Care y'all and thanks for supporting $ickWid'It Records over the years! Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, Raytona500/RHYTHMX/Pharmaceuticals/$ickWid'It Records est.1969

May 4, 2005
I saw on Al Kapone's website that he is in the studio with 40 water workin on his new project! Kapone is a boss can't wait to see what these two lay down.

Jan 4, 2006
Cali CHustle said:
or Drop That History Channel (40 & Short).....(still waitin)

if that cd ever happens i will be 1st in line. i met Short in tahoe couple weeks ago and after he bounced i was heated i forgot to ask him about the History channel project cuz i have been hearing about it for years.

Feb 10, 2006
hitthegas said:
if that cd ever happens i will be 1st in line. i met Short in tahoe couple weeks ago and after he bounced i was heated i forgot to ask him about the History channel project cuz i have been hearing about it for years.

foreal, i'd rather this^ drop than any other projects....hope it comes out someday

Feb 2, 2006
Cali CHustle said:
Drop That History Channel (40 & Short).....(still waitin)

2 alltime rap industry legends on 1 cd would = surefire instant classic
the classic track"players ball" is the type of style we can expect

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
DankSinatra said:
Not this year....he still recording hot shit daily....then pickin the best of the best...40 is consistent and always has been..I even heard he's went back to the old school on some shit fuckin wid Studio Ton on some good good story tellin mob shit....E-40 is like the noisy next door neighbor, you just cain't sleep! Take Care y'all and thanks for supporting $ickWid'It Records over the years! Peace, Thug & Pro$$$perity, Raytona500/RHYTHMX/Pharmaceuticals/$ickWid'It Records est.1969
That would be nice to hear E-40 with Studio Ton again!!!

Feb 1, 2006
I think the History Channel is an urban myth at this point, lolz, but GotDamn! That album would be heated.

That song they do on $hort's I Love the Bay compilation is prolly my favorite song of 07 -- This My One - fuckin slaaaaaap. "At the bank they call us earl and todd, up all nite, hustlin hard". Ugggggh. Sick. 5000% your recommended daily dosage of heat.