when does Styles' album drop? why are there no Goodie Mob CDs in stores? is NH out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I checked some stores for Styles and Nocturnal Hustlers and didnt see either one anywhere, I was also looking for Goodie Mob - Soul Food (to upgrade from a tape to a CD) and I didn't see ANY goodie mob Cds in any stores, well I only checked Wherehouse and Tower. But thats still crazy, there wasnt even a goodie mob SECTION. Why?

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that Styles was supposed to drop today, but i'm not sure if it actually did...whenever it does..PICK IT UP....as far as the Goodie MOB albums, that is kinda strange, but the only one i ever see around is World Party, and that album is an embarassment

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 - what else you been checkin 4 bruh? I think you and me might have similar tastes in music

SavageC - where i stay changes every day but what about stores in the Dublin area of the east bay?

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
No Goodie Mobb Cd's???? That's a surprise, visit any Rasputin's, I swear I see at least 15-20 used copies in every 1 I've been in.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Savage C... still laggin on our copies eh....

where dey at!!!!!!!

yall heard about Khujo from the Goodie Mob? part of his leg was amputated due to a car accident. Hope he recovers well.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if you go to Rasputin's I think you'll have trouble finding Soul Food...usually I just see Still Standing and World Party

that new Cormega is tight Mezz...nothin else has really caught my interest, it's been kinda dry lately for tight releases..but the Cormega and Styles should quench your east coast thirst for a while

Apr 25, 2002
aiight dogg, it sounds like Soul Food hasnt been repressed or re-released in the past few years which sucks cuz I only have the tape. you got that CD? its tight. Still Standing is good but the first 1 was a classic.

I'll cop that Cormega tomorrow. I picked up Blackalicious today, check that shit out its hella cool. And I swooped NORE yesterday, which I'm feelin so far but after listening to Blackalicious the Nore sounds a lot more HOLLOW.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that new Nore is by far his worst album yet...in my opinion...I had high hopes, but it just didn't have the stand-out tracks that the others had....feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
i dont know, all of Nores solo shit kinda sounds the same to me, some hitters, some thug shit, some part shit, all the same basic lyrics of Nore.