When do you think Dago will blow up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
I aint even gon read all that shit u shit u said. I'mma just tell u 1 time, check ur tone w/ me nigga. I aint accusin u of nothing & The truth I'm speakin on is the truth about the Dago rap scene. So CHECK ALL THEM FUCKIN CAPS WHEN U HOLLA @me on this muthafuckin screen nigga. Anything else u can call my phone with. U know the #

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
come on homie all that check this check that PLEASE MY NIGGA!! I'm a GROWN ASS MAN that pays my bills and take care of family jus like tha next man and you or no other nigga gonna tell me watch my tone or how I type
...first of all u did accuse ME OF "FAKIN IT" whatever that meant and I didn't take offense to it thats why I asked U
what u meant by it

and if u would have read what I wrote before u got on here typin like your LITTLE FEELINGS GOT HURT u would've seen what I wrote wasn't directed towards you

and I don't have to call you about SHIT ...u sound like the one with the problem call me.....

Mar 28, 2003
Fucked up part about it all, is Dago is the only place putting it down for Cali right now (aside from them West Coast Mafia niggaz), and none of them niggaz are getting the recognition they deserve. It's like Lil CS said tho mane, people are tired of hearing the same old gang bangin shit throughout a West Coast artists album. Personally, I love the shit, and most of the loyal fans will continue buying the shit. But artists out here get classified as having 1 type of style, and shit, fucked up but that's the way it is. Thing is without air time, or radio spots, it's gonna be rough for any cat to blow. Media makes it about how they can market an artist, most cats out don't got shit on underground artists, aside from nice distribution. The only way to blow up is to appeal to the masses, period.

Apr 6, 2004
ITS TOO REAL OUT HERE.LOOK AT THEM DIPSET FOOLS MAKIN LOOT OFF G SHIT.YOU'D NEVER CATCH THEM BUSTERS IN CALI WEARING WHATEVER THEY WEAR ON VIDEOS...THEY MAKE THIS SHIT LOOK LIKE ITS A GAME.THATS WHY PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE BOX SOMETIMES DONT RESPECT OR UNDERSTAND IT..

Jun 29, 2004
Lil C.S, Ecay Uno, T-Spoon talking some real shit, Dago got heat fo that ass, but niggas think they nutts to big to gab a hold of this music shit and come together to make it happen, no disrespect DAGO CRIP CARD is hella deep like the deep blue sea using they feet to stay out the beef in these streets of southeast, all about tha business keep they ear to the street and just listen, god will one day send down a heavenly blessing for the whole crip card collection..................not a rapper just alittle somethang from beening in the studio wit my niggas shazy, marv tha mayor, SDC Records Studios..........leaving wit this: maintain, keep all tha fakers and haters close to tha grain so they can fell the pain when they step in range.................................................. :siccness:

May 7, 2002
FUCC THAT ERRYBODY GOT SOME TRUTH TO WHAT THEY SAY SOME MORE THAN OTHERS

NIGGAZ NEED TO START OWNING RECORD STATION INSTEAD OF THRING TO OWN A FUCCN RECORD COMPANY OUT IN THA WEST THEN WELL SEE HOW THA TABLES START TO REALLY TURN WHEN THA STATION AND MORE LIKE IT JUST START PLAYING THEY SHIT.

DO IT THA SAME WAY THE MAJORS DO LEARN FROM THEM

YA BOY 100

Mar 15, 2003
On the real? The time has come and gone for San Diego to "blow" in the game Cuzz, straight up! We missed the Golden Era of West Coast Gangsta shit from like 88-94, and the West Coast never had a real bacc pacc market so quite naturally West Coast shit was really built on and thrived on Gangsta shit, straight up! In order for Dago to "blow"? That would have to mean that the whole nation was checcin for us, and that ain't happening cuz the nation ain't checcin for the West like that, period. Fucced up shit is the only niggas that can get niggas a listen is Dre or Snoop, that's it, and real fuccin crazy if u think about it. That nigga "The Game" is on cuz for 1 he's signed to Dr. Dre and for 2 when he opens his bitch ass mouth he sound and rap just like a New York nigga, so that nigga ain't even worth mentioning even though he 2 X's platinum right now. Straight up and down The South is running the rap industry right now, I mean you got New York niggas trying to make crunk bull-shit now, and Interscope has the 2nd biggest market share with Eminem, 50 cent, G-unit and all them niggas. I could speak on this shit forever homie, We probably had our best chance to blow when JMJ picked up Jayo Felony (bullet) bacc in like 94! But poor production and poor single selection doomed the "Take a Ride" Album, and cuzz been downhill ever since ,I mean damn even though bullet is a selfish asshole who C on some bullshit, Cuzz was on fuccin Def jam homies at the time the machine didn't get no more major than that! But by the same token that's exactly why Jayo Felony will never blow either, even though Cuzz is tight with the spit cats look at dude like he old school, so that's when perception becomes reality...He had his chance and blew it, sparkin meaningless beefs and dissin cats who niggas don't even know, trying to re-spark some old west-coast east-coast beef shit and when niggas wouldn't ride wit'em? he got mad... stupid shit like that, I hope he been investing his advances, Anyways, they say everything comes full circle, so I really don't know, but what get's me is how in the fucc did we just let that whole era just slip away like that?!!

Mar 15, 2003
southeast619ray said:
I say that one cat we should all focus on is either Mitchy Slick or Ecay.

Mitchy got flavor, and his voice is real distinct, I probaly wouldn't be mad at niggas gettin behind him, Not feelin E-Cay rhyme style at all, when he rap he sound like one of them bay niggas and I can't stand that bay area rappin and them fake ass soundin beats, I'm feelin Lil CS's style, plus his story is iLL and real at the same time when Cuzz spit I FEEL that shit! Plus I like that little un-orthodox, off-beat on-beat shit he C coming with, So I'd replace E-cay with Lil CS homie, straight up.

Apr 5, 2003
San DIEgo OG said:
Mitchy got flavor, and his voice is real distinct, I probaly wouldn't be mad at niggas gettin behind him, Not feelin E-Cay rhyme style at all, when he rap he sound like one of them bay niggas and I can't stand that bay area rappin and them fake ass soundin beats, I'm feelin Lil CS's style, plus his story is iLL and real at the same time when Cuzz spit I FEEL that shit! Plus I like that little un-orthodox, off-beat on-beat shit he C coming with, So I'd replace E-cay with Lil CS homie, straight up.
Yea my nigga CS is the truth. Im fuckin up not mentionin him. Yea he definally has what it takes to put daygo on the map (if I don't do it first). My bad homie. But anyways, the thing is, as soon as a nigga from the west get put on majorly, cats is gonna start hatin on him the same way they did that nigga game. Game's album was the shit and to me he's tight as fuck on the mic but u got cats talkin bout oh his style is east coast. Who gives a fuck, that nigga is from compton, california which is on the WEST COAST making him a WEST COAST artist and he's reppin the west in his lyrics. So why do it matter who did his beats and how his voice sound. We need to kill the hate and show our support and at the same time focus on makin bangers instead of worrying about how the next nigga get his money. Cuz even tho I'm rappin with a New York nigga, I'ma stay reppin my city while supportin those who do the same. Look out for "Hi-Definition" comin at yall real soon. *one*