When did you start listening to Woodie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MzLooNey

Tha LooNiest Bitch
May 8, 2002
First song I heard had to be Norte Sidin'. Can't even remember how long ago that was but it had to be around the time it came out!

Oct 30, 2007
First track I ever heard from Woodie was "Norte Sidin" ever since then i've
been a fan, dont remember what year that was though.. pretty sure it was
around the time the track came out

Dec 26, 2004
I saw the NE2 add N Murder Dog mag, then actually saw it at the music store. At that time I wanted to get Nto somethin different so i bought it. I didnt care for it at 1st cause I was Nto the hard gangsta mobb shit, so it took awhile to grow on me. Been hooked since.

Apr 25, 2006
I remember goin to Sam Goody in Antioch in 1999 & I saw a demo of Northern Expozure Vol.1 in tha listening station section,I was curious so I picked dem headphones & tha first track I played was Summer Breeze with Woodie featuring Young Mone on it,Dat track was fucking tight!!!!!!,I immediately bought NE1 & I was instantly hooked.May His Muzik & Spirit Live On Forever!!!!!!!!,RIP WOODIE.

Nov 25, 2006
first time i heard woodie was the summer before highschool
my little brother showed me him
first song i heard was "If I Wasnt"

tha funny thing is my little brother was only 10 when he showed me

Apr 9, 2007
I saw the NE2 add N Murder Dog mag, then actually saw it at the music store. At that time I wanted to get Nto somethin different so i bought it. I didnt care for it at 1st cause I was Nto the hard gangsta mobb shit, so it took awhile to grow on me. Been hooked since.
HIS SHIT WAS FUKEN GANGSTA

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
B-4 i got into woodies stuff i heard b-dawg's graveyard shift man thats tight. And thats how i got into woodie like in 01 and the first song me and my cuzz and bro were driving and we was hella danked goin to the store and it was "the way you feel" it was like woodie was speaking to me.

Somebody be busy downloading