When Bench Pressing goes wrong!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
lol@the 2nd video ha ha

that shit hurts though...i dropped a 55lbs hex dumbbell on my chest when i used to work out and that shit hurt like a mothafucka..

Dec 23, 2006
i dropped a 45 pound weight off the leg press machine and it hella hurt...but i ha d to play it off cause u know every golds gym got all those buff ass niggas nd u aint tryin to be FUCK THAT HURT...walkin around limpin....haha but naw it hurt though

Nov 14, 2004
aye sorry to get off subject but wuts a good work out for the forearm
im a tall slender male, and i find it difficult to increase the diameter of my forearm but i can do the bi's and tri's
offer ur assistance

Dec 23, 2006
u can take a seat, get a dumbbell and do wrist curls with it....helps your wrist and ur forearm....

::TIP:: to get a better workout with this exercise ^^, you can let the dumbbell roll almost all the way down your fingers but dont drop it and then roll it back up and then curl your wrist...

ummm u can get a bar hold it behind you with whatever weight on it and start doing wrist curls with that too...ummmm u can do one arm reverse cable curls...those r kinda difficult to explain...you put the handle on the cable so its easy to hold with your hand but instead of doing like a curl you flip you hand around so your palm is facing away from you and do curls like your workin out your bicep .....that works tooo

Jul 24, 2007
Sr. Chingon said:
aye sorry to get off subject but wuts a good work out for the forearm
im a tall slender male, and i find it difficult to increase the diameter of my forearm but i can do the bi's and tri's
offer ur assistance
masterbate more...haha

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Sr. Chingon said:
wuts a good work out for the forearm
There's this one where you have a stick about two feet long and there is a rope tied in the middle. On the end of the rope, you tie a weight on it so it is dangling down. You hold your arms straight out holding onto the ends of the stick and roll the stick with your hands until the rope winds all the way up. Do it with your palms facing the floor and also the ceiling so you work out both sides of your forearm. That shit hurts but works.

Or, as suggested before, just jack-off more.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
ayo4yayo said:
this is funny also...

This type of shit annoys me..he knew damn well he couldnt lift 315..Stop trying to look cool and just bench what you're capable of...His boy doesnt know how to spot because he should have noticed that lil dude was having trouble....I dont feel sorry for guys who make asses of themselves like that...He wasnt even close...lol

May 7, 2002
Train1983 said:
This type of shit annoys me..he knew damn well he couldnt lift 315..Stop trying to look cool and just bench what you're capable of...His boy doesnt know how to spot because he should have noticed that lil dude was having trouble....I dont feel sorry for guys who make asses of themselves like that...He wasnt even close...lol

I couldn't have said it better myself. I see this type of shit at my gym all the time.

Apr 25, 2002
luv2squab said:
i dropped a 45 pound weight off the leg press machine and it hella hurt...but i ha d to play it off cause u know every golds gym got all those buff ass niggas nd u aint tryin to be FUCK THAT HURT...walkin around limpin....haha but naw it hurt though

ha ha ha thats what you get for using the leg press instead of squatting or deadlifting

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Train1983 said:
he almost had it, wtf you talking about.