whats your favorite song off high calibur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Well, I can't really pick just ONE song, so I'd say (in no particular order):

Big Caddy (Jay Tee sounds sneaky on this one...)
Bounce Bounce (funny and real)
We Bubble (w/ Baby Beesh--this could be a single, IMHO)

Beware, though: the way it works w/ 40 Ounce, my "favorites" change constantly (I often hear something in the twelth or thirteenth hearing of a song that I didn't hear before, etc). I'm sure that there's other 40 Ounce fans who feel the same way.

PEACE!

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
my 3 picks in no particular order:

We bubble (feat Beesh)
I can't go for that (feat Mac Dre and Miami)
What we do (feat Frost and Beesh)

some real fat beats and lyrics by bay area legends

Mar 1, 2004
I hear you on this one. Sometimes it takes a while before I totally feel one of Jay-Tees tracks. Big Caddy was off the hook first time I heard that one though... Peace

Well, I can't really pick just ONE song, so I'd say (in noparticular order):

Big Caddy (Jay Tee sounds sneaky on this one...)
Bounce Bounce (funny and real)
We Bubble (w/ Baby Beesh--this could be a single, IMHO)

Beware, though: the way it works w/ 40 Ounce, my "favorites" change constantly (I often hear something in the twelve or thirteenth hearing of a song that I didn't hear before, etc). I'm sure that there's other 40 Ounce fans who feel the same way.

PEACE! [/B][/QUOTE]

Apr 25, 2002
this is a great album by jay tee, no doubt about it.... but the one song "wants to be" is weird... i have a pretty good system in my car and it sounds like it was recorded bad or something... what is your feelings on this song???? or jay tee what is up with that song?

Feb 19, 2003
Shroeder said:
this is a great album by jay tee, no doubt about it.... but the one song "wants to be" is weird... i have a pretty good system in my car and it sounds like it was recorded bad or something... what is your feelings on this song???? or jay tee what is up with that song?
Yeah, I noticed that, too...it works better if you listen to it on headphones. My guess is that maybe he was trying to go for a "gettin' high/buzzin'" kind of sound on that song. It took me a while to get used to that sound, too, but I bump it a lot now on my CD player w/headphones at home. It's not my absolute "favorite" song off HIGH CALIBER, but it's cool.

PEACE!