What's Your Favorite Dubee Album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
how somebody couldn't say aka sugawolf is beyond me, one of the bay's best cds ever, let alone dubee's. dont get me wrong, he has put out some good shit since...but nothing's touching the 1st one.

Jun 5, 2004
^that album as a whole i would have to say is #1 actually... but 100% g shit has my single favorite dubee cut on it which kind of makes it my fav. so i guess i really cant choose between the two.

Sep 27, 2004
3xLaZY said:
how somebody couldn't say aka sugawolf is beyond me, one of the bay's best cds ever, let alone dubee's. dont get me wrong, he has put out some good shit since...but nothing's touching the 1st one.
Definitely...some of you got me thinkking you never heard aka Sugawolf before...it shits on anything else he did...

Sep 3, 2004
AKA Sugawolf- 9/10 (didnt like a lot of the singing hooks other than that its an alltime classic)
For That $krilla- 8.5/10 (Mob beats over Dubee's classic flow)
Dangerous Prospects- 9.5/10 (Classic after Classic, more gangster and raw than aka sugawolf)
100% G Shit- 8/10 (collection of older songs thrown together; a few classics but a few skippers as well)

I havnt got Turf Matic cuz it didnt sound too great the first time I listened to it, may pick it up in the future

I cant wait to get Why Change Now? I have a feeling I may like it better than Dangerous Prospects...