What's With All The Hype?!?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
Put dat fag in a box along with kanye,lupe fiasco,and kid cudi and you would have a big box of fagz all rappin/singing about fag shit
Lupe Fiasco is SICK. You trippin. Kanye was dope back in the day with his PRODUCTION. I agree with Kid Cudi.

Wiz Kahlifa is wack and is a rapper with no substance. He's like any other rapper out there in the main. Rappin about the same shit.

May 8, 2008
I don't think he's wack I just feel like rapping about weed on every song is lame. He has skills and his flow is aight, I'm just not feelin what he chooses to rap about.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ski beats instrumental album>>whoevers rapping on his shit

all these new niggas just get buzz off they beats

and smoke dzas george kush the button >> pilot talk IMO

i havent even listened to pilot talk since that shit came out

the only one out of all of them that lyrically has any promise is big k.r.i.t

Feb 7, 2006
Wiz aint spectacular but his marketing/packaging is dmn good l;ike Grapes said. He rap about regular nigga shit minus the gangsta aspect, use either pop dance samples or heavy synth mainstream type beats, etc. so he attract niggas that's both into mainstream rap and backpack shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Wiz aint spectacular but his marketing/packaging is dmn good l;ike Grapes said. He rap about regular nigga shit minus the gangsta aspect, use either pop dance samples or heavy synth mainstream type beats, etc. so he attract niggas that's both into mainstream rap and backpack shit.
however wiz khalifa is always talking about how "G" he is, whatever the fuck that means

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I said in a previous post that he was my favorite new artist.....

Not on a T Nutty level.......

More of a Mac Dre level if you can digg that.

Spittery and wordplay......not iconic level.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
saying wiz khalifa is on a mac dre level is a spit in the face to mac dre

i definately would not go that far...no offense of course

bitches like him.... but beyond that ppl only like wiz for kush and orange juice..and thats only cuz they smoke...ask anyone who claims to like wiz in cali to name one song outside of kush and orange juice and they wont be able to

its just a bunch of dick riding thats all it is...ppl smoking 'paper planes' like rolling a joint is new..and they dont even like joints...

ill even go farther, most people think hes from cali and his name is wiz califa (like califas) ...most ppl who listen to him dont even know where pittsburgh is much less have any idea about his discography.. 80 percent of ppl who i know who heard wiz shit thinks currencys pilot talk is trash...they just liek wiz cuz he 'sounds liek a cali nigga' (calling himself "G",etc)

like they dont like him that much...the album was just cool to smoke to...beyond that bitches just like him and it dont really go any farther

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and truth be told wiz stole hella ppls swag until he found his own....dude is liek a smorgasborg of other people...during the lil wayne shit he was soundin like wayne w auto tune shit....when max b was hot he was tryna sing liek max tryna sound wavy.....when rick ross got big he started sayin his bars like ross....to me wiz khalifa is like..constantly looking at who else is out and taking the good parts of whoever is getting some buzz

im not really a fan of people who seem like sponges in the rap game

like wiz goes on and on and on and on about how he dosent smoke blunts, 2 years ago he was rappin about blunts all fuckin day...

soldja boy does the same shit....like kicks it w lil b then all the sudden start soundin like that nigga

thats the new 2010 shit....act like everyone whos hot until youre hot..i dont really respect that shit IMO...i mean i listen to wiz but dude seems to not have a solid identity and just picks up whatever ppl are gravitating towards

Jul 27, 2009
some niggas can rap about weed all the time and it not get old (cypress hill, devin the dude)

but i hear you.. my only problem with these niggas weed habit is they only smoke joints. they constant shit on blunts in the songs.. lol

like i said tho.. Curren$y .. Pilot Talk.. way better mixtape

http://www.mediafire.com/?32nnmhv2ltk
thats not a mixtape. its an album. it dropped on Rocafella