Whats up with these stupid ass posts from Carlos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
if thats really carlos and hes gone insane or is on drugs then theyre funny.

if its really carlos and hes pretending that hes insane or on drugs its not funny at all.

if its someone who hijacked his account and is doing it then its pretty lame and that person needs to invest their time in more productive ventures

Oct 27, 2008
if thats really carlos and hes gone insane or is on drugs then theyre funny.

if its really carlos and hes pretending that hes insane or on drugs its not funny at all.

if its someone who hijacked his account and is doing it then its pretty lame and that person needs to invest their time in more productive ventures
oh its definitely the 1st option. i witnessed him slowly slipping over the edge lol. told him he might want to consider taking those meds. & here he is today, providing more entertainment than ever before.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Fucking noobs.

carlos is and was the og troll. He's a fucking moron, but he's also tupac's son. He makes me see the light:

when im in the sky and moon and peanut butter u cant see what my foot says with your pinecone becuz there is no bacardi in the gas tank but i am star and you will see when my daddy comes to the scrapyard with biscuits in his hat there are no headphones on the patio

Hail carlos.