Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2004
That shit sounds like that dude from wichita, kansas foo killing people for a long period there, btw vatos here in the valley still talk in spanish and our own form of language in spanish and english (backtext is what i call it), we even more chicano than scrapas over here talkin all that "firme" bullshit, a lot of us are still old skool farmeros in the valle.

Nov 1, 2005
^^^if u so chicano,then u should know that spanish/english form of speaking is called calo.thats ol school chicano slang rite there..ask sum vets.....and it dont get anymore ol'skool chicano then eastlos...

Aug 21, 2005
Krule T said:
760- If it's the same thing that I'm talking about, it happened when I was in the 5th or 6th grade. I'm 23 now so, it was kinda a while back, even still I didn't know that much about it then.
Yeah it was way back. My homie that told me about it is now in his thirtys and he was tellin me old stories and shit from when he was in his teens.

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
Jimmy Snuka said:
haha, this is what happens when a 15 year old uses their moms computer when she's not home. hahaha. Is that a red rag in your pocket or did you start your period???
HAHA!

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
DASICCLV702 said:
LIL 40 OZ WAS A BUSTER MY OG HOMIES SAID THAT HIM AND JOHNNY BOY R BUSTERS CUZ JOHNNY BOY ROLLED WIT THE SURENOS IN PRISON AND NOT WIT NEVADA AND IDK BOUT WHAT WAS 40 THINKIN CUZ WE AINT ON THE LA EME
You didn't know Soldado Lil 40 Oz (rip)...how can you call one man, Soldado Lil 40 oz(rip) a buster based on what one of your homeboys said about another man, Johnny Boy?

If I knew who you was I'm sure I could find somebody who would call you a buster...shit that random people say about other people don't mean shit. If I don't like you then you are a bitch, buster or whatever else I wanna call you...it doesn't have to be based on FACT nowadays...thats why it don't mean shit.

Busters don't usually die young, cuz they run & hide from any situation that puts them in danger. My R.I.P. homeboy wasn't no buster.

It was you who said this was a Nor vs Sur vs Vegas thread, then you turn around and call a Vegas rep a buster...show some respect for my dead homeboy or keep your mutha fuckin mouth shut!

Status
Not open for further replies.