What's up wit these KC artists?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
S 2 Tha B--I got all 3 of his solo albums. Last I heard him, Micah R, & somebody else was workin on a group project.

Court Dog--That KC Chief was classic material. Last I heard he was workin on his next solo.

Slop Da Gambla--I love bumpin that Life's a Gamble but I played it out. He got anything else out? Never heard nobody talk about him. He remind me of a baby Rich.

Hustlamade Bugs--I came across that 108% Persistence and was really feelin it. I heard he got a lot of shit out. What's as good as 108% Persistence? Do he got anything new since 108% Persistence?

HoboTone--That Hobolavirus is a classic. What's up wit him, do he got a new one out?

Mr. Horbella--I was suprised wit that Chop'n Down Game. What's up wit him, do he got a new one out?

Just tryin to keep up wit some KC cats that I'm feelin. Let me know somethin.

May 4, 2002

i know s 2 the b is working on this group project which is him, Court Dog, and his protege Young Finnesse, its suppose to be out in july but probably get delayed a little...

Didnt court dog sign with no limit?

hustamade bugs got a new album coming out soon..

Feb 3, 2003
S 2 the B just pushed the album Spade. That is him, Finesse, Micah, Eddie Black. Court did sign with No Limit but for a movie deal, not necessarily music. He is working on a film now.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Hustlamade bugz .. Heart stree and hustle was his first disc and classic..

S 2 the b.. Is a cool ass dood, don't know what he up too...

Horbella.. Was supposed to have droped a cd right after choppn down game.. Him and frank nitty were gonna do an album but he got shot and killed

If you like rich and horbella.. There is a rapper called sleepy mario and he is a mix of the two.. He put out a cd .. Forgot what its called though

And the murder dog comp sucked!

Apr 8, 2004
Law said:
Hustlamade bugz .. Heart stree and hustle was his first disc and classic..

S 2 the b.. Is a cool ass dood, don't know what he up too...

Horbella.. Was supposed to have droped a cd right after choppn down game.. Him and frank nitty were gonna do an album but he got shot and killed

If you like rich and horbella.. There is a rapper called sleepy mario and he is a mix of the two.. He put out a cd .. Forgot what its called though

And the murder dog comp sucked!
When did that Heart Street & Hustle come out?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^I peeped that Murderdog tracklist on www.northern-ridaz.com and the only ones on that list on there is S 2 Tha B & Hustlamade. And S 2 Tha B had 2 cuts on there but they from his latest album The Last One Standing.

naw man.....i'm talkin about the new issue that should be out real soon......it got articles on....

Tech N9ne, S2THAB, HOBOTONE, Skatterman & Snug Brim, Midwestsiders, Wescrook, Big Bear, Young Kev, Vell Bakardy, Greedy, Don Juan, Hustlamade Bugz, Lejo, 57 RDVs. Most all of them say what they're workin on next.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Sleepy marios cd is called 'street supremecy'

And that hobo is called 'species' not virus.. And a long time ago it was januray o4 but pete says it will be delayed.. His word is 100%