What's up wit Messy Marv?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
break this down for me... how exactly am i "hating" on you and mess? and what REASON would i have to "hate" on either one of you?

you know a muthafucka has run completely out of valid arguments when he starts going on about how i'm supposedly "hating"

::
since when is talking shit out of your ass, not hating?
gtfo

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
BITCH DONT ACT BRAND NEW.
yall hating on him cuz he did coke? so what bitch.
lil rue does heroin and promethazine.
mac dre was addicted to extacy.
dont worry about the next man. do YOU!

you pussys hate on niggas that u dont even know or chill with.
that shit dont fly on the streets. only online where your safe. fuckin window warriors.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

that shit dont fly on the streets. only online where your safe. fuckin window warriors.
When a artist pisses away their talent for the sake of drugs its the fans place to criticize. Nobody cares that he does coke, they care because he did it then switched up his style and stopped making music anyone liked. It has nothing to do with street shit, dummy.

Feb 16, 2006
i live in the bay and THERE IS bloods n crips out here.
not heavy like in sac and so-cal but they are around.
and mess is only a blood because he joined in prison for protection.

you think theres no bloods in the pen up north? your dead wrong.
what hood in what part of the bay can i go to find these bloods and crips? and mess only did county time he aint never been to prison. so he never ran into no bloods in the pen and if he was in the pen up north since you been 'locked up many times' you would know that there was also bgf and 415 up in there so why would a bay dude jump in a blood car. that would be really unusual

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
what hood in what part of the bay can i go to find these bloods and crips? and mess only did county time he aint never been to prison. so he never ran into no bloods in the pen and if he was in the pen up north since you been 'locked up many times' you would know that there was also bgf and 415 up in there so why would a bay dude jump in a blood car. that would be really unusual
SAN JOSE :
SOS - sons of samoa (crips)
LCF - little crip family (crips)
MP HOOD - (bloods)

i know for a fact theres bloods and crips in fremont and milpitas, and san francisco has a couple, but no real clicks.

i did county time and there was a gang of crips and only a handfull of bloods.

most crips and bloods in the bay area are asian or samoan. very few blacks.

there you have it...

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
When a artist pisses away their talent for the sake of drugs its the fans place to criticize. Nobody cares that he does coke, they care because he did it then switched up his style and stopped making music anyone liked. It has nothing to do with street shit, dummy.
he only pissed away his talent for those weak ass mixtapes that he didnt get cashed out enough for...
shit i would too.
you gotta pay to play nigga.

Dec 2, 2006
he only pissed away his talent for those weak ass mixtapes that he didnt get cashed out enough for...
shit i would too.
you gotta pay to play nigga.
So what your saying is because the money wasn't right, the music wasn't.
How much does messy marv expect to get cashed out for a mix tape? I really want to hear this one.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LOL

since when is talking shit out of your ass, not hating?
gtfo
again, how am i "talking shit out my ass" when i gave you a full RATIONAL explanation on my stance? why don't you ELABORATE... instead of dancing around the question and responding to me with even more open ended responses such as "talking shit out of your ass"?

it's clear as caribbean coral reef water that you don't want to accept the truth in what i say, and have no half-way intelligent way of countering any of it... but yet you want to keep responding with these game goofy ass responses talking about "aww you a hater blood!!" and "you're talking shit out your ass!!" for the sake trying to get the last word... so why don't you leave it at that.

::

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009

Ok snitch...

Neither do dick riders like you...

Mar 11, 2011
I thought Cake and Ice Cream was slappin to be honest. He fell off with that shooting range shit and all those cd's with the same bullshit type graphics of a pistol and some ammo.

Dudes music is lame now and much we do know