What's up wit Messy Marv?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i still slap messy marv. hes one of my top fav rappers. i dont care about his personal life.
if the nigga wanna do coke i could care less. his music slaps.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Your off your damn rocker if you think he hasn't come out with good music since 05? Draped Up and Chipped Out, Shooting Range, Cake and Ice Cream. If that's not consistent what is?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
shooting range is essentially a compilation, and that was average at best. so that doesn't count. those other two albums (mix tapes?) you listed had good songs here and there, whereas the albums he put out in the time frame i listed were solid from beginning to end

and on top of that, "cake and ice cream" is the newest album out of those two, and that came out almost 4 years ago... what has he done since then that's worth mentioning? he put out some sub-par garbage diss songs, and everything else i've heard is filled with random lazy ass grunting and off brand references to being a "blood"... i heard a song with him and yuk a few weeks ago, and that song was complete garbage. sorry, i'm not seeing where you're coming from.

and for you people saying to not trip off his personal life, here's something to think about. his personal life is the main reason why the quality of his music took a nose dive. back in 2001-2005, when he wasn't running his own name into the mud, he put out GREAT music. if you were to tell me that he's the most consistent artist in the bay, i would've agreed with you then.

::

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
I think the latest shit I've heard from him he was on I think Philty Rich's Trip'n 4 Life on on song w/ Mitchy Slick, ending his verse w/ "United Blood Nation". Isn't that some east coast shit? Cocaine is a helluva drug, really makin him think he's a real Blood. I ain't even from the Bay to know they're aint no Crips & Bloods there.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Yall sound like a bunch of haters.

mess still slaps and is consistent as fuck.
the only albums i wasnt feeling is nemo paystyle flow (weak ass siccness album)
and goon vitamins series (minus a couple good tracks)

everything else been slappin.
HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE = BANGER
and thats like a 2010 album right there.

like i said....you sound like a hater
and hatin on the next man wont get you nowhere.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I think the latest shit I've heard from him he was on I think Philty Rich's Trip'n 4 Life on on song w/ Mitchy Slick, ending his verse w/ "United Blood Nation". Isn't that some east coast shit? Cocaine is a helluva drug, really makin him think he's a real Blood. I ain't even from the Bay to know they're aint no Crips & Bloods there.
i live in the bay and THERE IS bloods n crips out here.
not heavy like in sac and so-cal but they are around.
and mess is only a blood because he joined in prison for protection.

you think theres no bloods in the pen up north? your dead wrong.

Mar 11, 2011
i live in the bay and THERE IS bloods n crips out here.
not heavy like in sac and so-cal but they are around.
and mess is only a blood because he joined in prison for protection.

you think theres no bloods in the pen up north? your dead wrong.
I'm not sure you can join a gang for protection lol. I think you just cough up ends and dudes make sure you don't you don't get treated like an appetizer plate. Then they raise up your protection rate and you pay it cuz you got no other choice.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I'm not sure you can join a gang for protection lol. I think you just cough up ends and dudes make sure you don't you don't get treated like an appetizer plate. Then they raise up your protection rate and you pay it cuz you got no other choice.
ive been locked up plenty times to know.
when you enter the system, you either join a gang, or be EVERYBODYS bitch.
i chose to join a gang. so even though im not wit the shit now that im older, if i ever go back, im automatically documented as a gang member and i have no choice.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Yall sound like a bunch of haters.

mess still slaps and is consistent as fuck.
the only albums i wasnt feeling is nemo paystyle flow (weak ass siccness album)
and goon vitamins series (minus a couple good tracks)

everything else been slappin.
HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE = BANGER
and thats like a 2010 album right there.

like i said....you sound like a hater
and hatin on the next man wont get you nowhere.
calling a person who was listening to messy marv as far back as 1996 and putting money into his pocket by purchasing his albums a "hater" for telling the truth about him falling the fuck off does nothing to drive your point across... lol, your credibility on this topic just went down the drain, pimpin.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
calling a person who was listening to messy marv as far back as 1996 and putting money into his pocket by purchasing his albums a "hater" for telling the truth about him falling the fuck off does nothing to drive your point across... lol, your credibility on this topic just went down the drain, pimpin.

not only are you hating on mess you hating on me and u never even met me.