Whats up siccness im here to inform yall tre-8 is dropping a new album late august!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
This album unlike others before it will be released in the meantime ill be leaking sum new shit and sum old shit that was never released. Im going all out on this one videos etc on another note Id like to take this moment out to send a shot out to my brother from another mother G Macc! After all our history its been wild not to talk to my nigga etc I just want to say it publically im proud of you bro and as i always have i wish you all the success in the world! Life is full of regrets this album as always i dedicate to my dad but i also dedicate it to the Nigga i started this shit with G Macc and to the other sac artist who were down in the trenches with me. Its on! LEGENDDARY TRE-8 P.S Rest in Paradise to Tre-8 from No Limit you live on there the legacy of your work thats why ive switched my name to Legenddary Tre-8 Much Love Siccness

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
That's big Tre, I hope you and G-Macc can patch it up and get back together in the studio. I told Macc that your tracks together are some of my favourite material from him/you.

It's been a while sense we spoke but I did the cover for "Throw this album away", anyway if you need graphic design PM me and let's do it.

Either way I'm really excited about this new material.

Props: Mixerr
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Good to see you guys patching things up. Macc is my bro too. Been doing material working with him since 2006. I am really impressed with his career and how far he has come along as well. When I checked your tracks on Myspace back in the day you had good music on there. I will check this album out.