WHAT'S UP SICCNESS I'M FULFILLING MY WORD!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Kayne hit me with your email address and i'll send you the stuff I don't know what happened to the music I gave the other's i think they went to a private collection.

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
duece I'm not giving the project to anymore people have already been let down 3 times by the people above hopefully i'll get some stuff up for you guys real soon. Kayne the pm is clear family...

Sep 5, 2008
duece I'm not giving the project to anymore people have already been let down 3 times by the people above hopefully i'll get some stuff up for you guys real soon. Kayne the pm is clear family...

lol, if you change your mind hit my PM and ill give you my e-mail, ill take care of it.

what format are they in now? wav? If the files are too big the people you're mailing them to might not even be getting them.

Feb 25, 2009
it's good Tre you should fucc wit A.C. of Funk on Site Studios and wasup Infamy Loc, i have yo copy of Sav Sicc and Bleezo's Twin Evil i got it from Kevin a while bacc..........R.I.P Pat