WHAT'S UP SICCNESS I'M FULFILLING MY WORD!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
LIKE i PROMISED i PLAN ON GIVING YOU guys a bunch of music to check out. truly your boys been on something else, so I've truly just been sitting on the music. I don't think that's fair to the people who have liked my music or to the people still interested in listening to good music. So with that said I'm looking for a particular person OR PERSON'S on here that I can email some of these tracks to, you can put em in mp3 format, on youtube, whatever they will be songs donated to the fans! But don't trip I do got some other stuff I'm ah start working on after all of this but I want to just give away alot of the music people have not been able to get... Leave a message for me here and let me know what you can do DON'T FORGET to add your email address and I will forward you music etc...

Tre-8

Jun 11, 2004
If you can email it already then im pretty sure you can also just upload to zshare.net or sendspace or any free hosting site and then share the link. I'm lookin forward to this shit.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I want the G-macc diss song in mP3..not because its a diss(im a fan of G-Macc) but I liked the track...

Jun 28, 2002
Have forwarded the songs to the people that put their email addresses up I'm interested in hearing what everybody thinks about the music good and bad much love

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
Grapes of wrath you'd think i was an asshole if you knew how long I've taken to try and upload one song and they always come out with static so I've given up on that shit some people aren't meant for some shit feel me....

Jun 28, 2002
4sho that's what's up i'll try and get that song in MP3 form asap to yall... Like I said I've sent those songs to the gentlemen above so it's now in they hands and whoever else knows how to change to mp3 form or whatever you do and wants to help get the shit to the public while at the same time being one of the first to here some of the new cuts...This will be a bootlegs and b sides type thing based on the fact the songs I've given come off of 3 different albums over the last 5 years...

Jun 28, 2002
I don't know what happened with the music I gave out to the homie's above... I'll send em to you Timm and hopefully we can get some songs buzzing around for everybody real soon anybody else want to help and get a first listen to some of these songs holla. I need people who are really going to do what they say and put the songs up asap...

Jun 28, 2002
What up Dizz i remember that song lol didn't know how relevant that song would be at the time lol it's a trip we were years ahead... Anyways holla at me family.