Whats this dog mixed with?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They’re in shows all day...American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT). They compete with all the rest of the medium size terriers. I love pits so much. I've had several throughout my lifetime none of which were papered except for one. It’s a fuked up story. I spent about 2k for her. I got her from Razors Edge kennels; she was a Purple Ribbon breed. Paid to have her shipped on the plane from Virginia (4hun), got the kennel hooked up (1k), got her ears clipped (2hun). Then when she was about 6mos she started showing aggression towards people, including children for no apparent reason. I never had this problem at all with any of my other dogs. She ended up biting one of my neighbors so I had to let her go. I gave her to my cousin who owns a kennel in Louisiana. She was my son's best friend. He was devastated. This is her @ about 3mos. Her name is Xena....
The third and fourth pics are really somthing.

Staring into the camera like "Why you gotta be takin pictures of me, man?!"

And that second one looks like she was enjoying life.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
it looks hella harry to be all american its probly mixed with a red nose pit or a mut.... but he does look nice though

this is mine its mixed with a blue flont pit and an all american pit

thanks dad!......Anyway, maybe its mixed with an American Staffordshire Terrier, I think its a cousin to the pitbull as we know it, the look a lot alike tho

Mar 9, 2006
those razors edge dogs are hella good lookin..... shark infested has a good lookin ass pit too and i dont think its razors edge.....

i wanted mine to be short and stocky but i guess american pits are little bit taller and skinnier from the hind legs
all my dogs are RAZORS EDGE BloodLine (PAPERED)and all are DNA-Profiled or DNA-Pending with the UKC.........

all my dogs have entered in shows and have either placed or were in the top 7

Tha pit in my sig has always won at the Bully Pitbull shows...

Mar 8, 2008
I recently got an 'american pit bull' puppy from out front of winco... lol she was in a shopping cart with a few other pits an they had the dad there lookin like a nice dog but the mom was MIA... they said she was a good lookin american pit too but after having this dog for 2 weeks i swear shes mixed! i got her at 7 weeks, shes 9 weeks now and 15 pounds.. she looks like she could be mixed with a beagle kinda but idk, those dogs are hella small like 30 pounds max an shes hella big already.... lemme know whatchu think

1st got her:

8 weeks:

Underside:

She likes the prometh too!!
the coat is a bit too long to be a full blooded pitt..

Jan 11, 2008
sum of the pitts are mixed with the mastiff.

when they mix these two breeds, they are huge but unless you make them mean, they are really cool pets.

yours looks like it has some long haired dog mixed with it. cool dog, though

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
damn thats sad im sure it had alot to do with the pedigree tho mom or dad or maybe both where human aggressive...but atleast you found her a good home.
http://siccness.net/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3966466

Yeah, I think she must have just got that throwback gene or something. From what I understand the Razor's Edge bloodline was bread for temperament. The dude I got her from was a real stand-up breeder. Anywayz, I've been doing alot of research into Bull Terrier's (Spuds Mackenzie) and American Staffordshire Terrier's. I really like both these breeds. They both area supposed to be really human friendly and good family dogs. Funny thing is they don't have the bad wrap that Pitbull's do. I have always wanted to start my own kennel.

Feb 25, 2005
surprised that none of these pit fanciers didnt give u the warning about buying pits from unknown sources. It's too many backyard breedin greedy muthafuckas out here fuckin up the pit game. Be careful becuz u really dont know what u payin for.

REAL TALK, if u want a pit with a cool temperment esp. around kids, get u a gamebred hog. Blues are aight imo, but most of them are for show.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
http://siccness.net/vb/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3966466

Yeah, I think she must have just got that throwback gene or something. From what I understand the Razor's Edge bloodline was bread for temperament. The dude I got her from was a real stand-up breeder. Anywayz, I've been doing alot of research into Bull Terrier's (Spuds Mackenzie) and American Staffordshire Terrier's. I really like both these breeds. They both area supposed to be really human friendly and good family dogs. Funny thing is they don't have the bad wrap that Pitbull's do. I have always wanted to start my own kennel.
American Staffordshire Terrier's. good choice of breed right here