What's the worst job u ever had?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
I got to think about this one Ive actually had a lot of bad jobs in my life. So i need to think about which one was the worst. What about everyone else?

Mar 18, 2007
yeah that was probally my worst job a bus'n tables and washin dishes, i got fired in 2 weeks i got mad and threw a dish and broke it, i think i was 15 then..haha

Nov 20, 2005
tell it again! LOL jk

my worst job was being a receptionist at concord honda. i was part time and i worked sundays...i missed the entire football season and the superbowl. :mad:

when i got my associates degree i was out with the quickness.

~k.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
as a high school type job i'd think workin at 24 hr fitness would be tight, free gym membership and you get to see fine ass gym rats all day.

Worst job i had was a telemarketing job i had i did the training and was on the phone for like a day or 2 I just stopped going that shit was wack. Either that or when I worked at baskin robbins in Downtown Menlo when i was a youngster. I basically served ice cream to spoiled ass rich kids and their snobby parents all day, I worked with 2 migos that didn't speak a lick of english. The bosses son and GF also worked there rolled in whenever and got paid like 5 dollars an hour more than me for sitting on their ass in the back watching TV. I ended up going out in a blaze of glory from that place

Jan 5, 2006
sales associate at tj maxx, working the holidays sucked, i would go in to work at like 1-2pm.. we'd close at 8.. then i would be there til 1 am doing recovery putting shit back away that people had thrown around.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
internet troubleshooting service...
dealing with some insanely stupidass customers is a fuckin problem, specially old women

plus being in an office is stressfull for some reason, like you have no integrity and shit

met some compton City G's there, was funny as fuck