what's the longest you've gone without taking a shower??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
well i aint King Mustynutz for nothin...i been homeless a few times in my rags to riches and back to rags life, i can easily say when i was down, i went a week or two...no shower, just washing up at gas stations and in the bathroom at work...You get funny looks when people see you shaving at work or 1/2 naked tryin to wash up...lol, shit aint funny

Jun 6, 2002
day and a half, got to smell clean and feel clean. people become immune to they smell so they don't know they stanking!!! what's so hard about taking a shower? if you homeless then you got a reason not to shower!!!

May 14, 2002
Dont ask anyone from the military..like someone said earlier...the field or deployments aint no joke
foolz would kill for a nice shower
baby whipes will have to do sometimes

May 4, 2002
my boy calls himself dirty, i think hes gone a month or so without a shower...... he was preparing for going into the mariens amd iraq..... he left me a message the other day sayin he was dirty as fuck......lol

but for me 1 day or less cuz i feel fucked up.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
3 months, when i landed in haiti all i had was the wipes...just wipe yo ass and balls and you be koo...after a while i would wait till late night and strip down bukin naked and skwat under a water buffallo only cuz i could literally peal dirt off my skin nosterals burned all up when i first got off the plane so couldnt really smell myself, that country got a smell funkier than george clinton...

iraq ive only went a couple days a few times without a shower...when its cold out and you and got no hot water or heat i'd rather stink than ever have to see my penis that small again...damn

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
ive gone meybe a week without taking a shower once and ppl could know a difference i smelled like crap. there's been worse tho..this dude that worked at this gas station last summer smelled somethin like a mixture of dead fish and a toilet, dude even got fired because of it cuzz he never took a shower and smelled like shit..

whats the longest you've gone without taking a shower? speak on it
24 hours, you nasty muthafucka

you know damn well it was nothing but orange cheeto's dust-based liquid washing off his skin and down the drain after this rotund cholesterol column of a fuck decided to shower after not doing so for a week

::