whats the coolest thang you have ever seen in sports?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
What comes to my mind is one of the not so bright memories in the sports historian archives.

Super Bowl XX when M.Ditka yanks Walter Payton in favor of William "The Refrigerator" Perry for a goaline TD. One of the most unforgettable players ever in the sport having been robbed of the one sure S.B. touchdown he never ended up getting.

Also, as T-Dubb & I discussed preceding my post, Bo Jackson's final hip injury was a tearjerker. The best athlete EVER born showed that he was human after all.

Regards

May 4, 2002
there is so many.

some of my favorites are
when Joey Cora drove in Ken grifey Jr to beat the yankees in the league championship

when Steve Tasker chased the Kick Returner down and made him fumble the ball because he was show boating.

I was at Mariners game when Jay buhner, Alex Rodriguez and Ken Griffey JR hit back to back to back home runs

Mike Camerons 4 home runs against Chicago not to mention in the same game Mike Cameron and Brett Boone both had 2 home runs in the same inning.

thats all for now

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Seeing Kobe Bryant cry like the bitch he is when the Lakers lost was pretty cool
Yea that was good. It will be good watching him cry as they drag his ass to jail to.

Mar 18, 2003
WiCkEd said:
KIRK GIBSON COMING OFF THE BENCH INJURED AND HITTING THAT GAME WINNING HOME RUN AGAINST THE A'S IN THE 9TH INNING,IN THE WORLD SERIES.
That would probably top many of the things I have ever seen. The only reason I didn't mention it was because I didn't actually see it happen, I just watched replay's of it. If I were to have watched it live, my feelings would be much different. Definatley a historic moment for all of sports.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
giant fan got stabbed at a dodger game, wearing the wrong colors busta... he was okay, paramedics show up his alive dou..

Sep 23, 2002
Pinche said:
The way Jordan used to play in the playoffs wit the Bulls. No matter how many points they was set back, he would blow up in the last quarter from all over the court. That shit was classic !

the undertaker and mankind hell in a cell match.

the rock hittin' mankind wit a steelchair like 17 times in the "i quit match".

those classic one-hand catches from Jerry Rice.

some of john elways classic plays.

in '00 when steve mcnair brought the titans back in the last quarter, and they missed what coulda been the winning touchdown by like 2 yards.

:cheeky: lmao@dood from the pirates hittin' that sausage wit a bat.

not cooh shit, but shit i seen that was fucked up :

mike tyson biting off holyfields ear.

when owen hart fell from the ceiling to the top rope years ago at the WWF pay per view. shit was crazy.

when sid vicious jumped off the top rope and his bone ripped thru his leg in a WCW match.

that big ass hemitoma Holyfield left on Rahman's head after all those headbutts he gave him. that shit was foul. looked like a baby was growin' out of Rahman's head. :dead: