whats the coolest thang you have ever seen in sports?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
for some reason I keep thinkin about Randy Johnson blowin up that bird 2 years ago............haha thats one of the craziest thangs I have ever seen in sports

Apr 25, 2002
seen a dude get knocked out while STILL STANDING on his two feet.he got knocked out with 1 punch then a combination and he was sleep and still standing.

big D

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
yeah, that Randy Johnson bird blast was cool!

about 5 years ago when Brad Johnson (QB) played for the Vikings he tried to throw a td from about 7yds out. the ball hit a d-lineman, came back to Brad Johnson and he caught it and ran it in for the score. I had him in Fantasy football so i got hella points for it.

My favorite tho is in the mid-80's when i was watching a Bronco game and it was the end of the game with the Broncos losing. The opposing team was either kicking a FG or punting (i forget) and Louis Wright, safety for the Broncos, blocked the kick then picked it up and ran for a TD. The ref blew his whistle and called the play back. They had to do the play over again. Louis Wright made the same fuckin play, blocked it himself picked it up and ran for a td again and the donkeys won.

May 6, 2002
Tooper said:
seen a dude get knocked out while STILL STANDING on his two feet.he got knocked out with 1 punch then a combination and he was sleep and still standing.
Diaz vs Valenzuela

Diaz straight fell asleep on the ropes

When Butler broke Grants jaw after the fight was over, with no glove. I'll never forget that shyt.

Genki Sudo's entrances, nothin tops that.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
When Ray Lewis layed that gut ripping hit on that denver bronco Keith Burns on monday night last year...Got damn that was so FUCKING VICIOUS...Best hit ive seen in the NFL hands down...

BARBARIAN STYLE

May 15, 2002
Back in the NBA playoffs a while back when the Bulls was playin against the Knicks and Michael Jordan got double teamed by Starks and Oakley, he shook them two and spinned off of them then went past them and dunked over Patrick Ewing.

Apr 25, 2002
my favorite is tyson in his prime in the 80's i grew up on tyson with the parties over at my house.so it means alot to me.nobody ever came harder than that!

Mar 18, 2003
Ive seen some of the moments mentioned above, and they are cool and all, I just like watching Tyson, weather he's boxing or talking to the media, shit just make you laugh no matter what the guy does. Now my 'favorite' moment...

NICOYA415 said:
YOUNG TO OWENS W/ 9 SECS LEFT vs GB.
This was the first thing that came to mind when I read the title of this thread. This is probably the best moment is sports for me. It wasn't just the throw, catch, and touchdown that lead to the victory with seconds left in the game... It was also the fact that GB knocked us out of the playoffs year after year and we wanted this so fucking bad. Terrell Owens, who had not-so-good hands that year (dropping some easy ones) catches one of the most difficult passes he's had to receive. The throw was on point, but so were the defenders. I got the chills when this shit happened.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Holyfield pulling off the biggest upset in Boxing by whipping Tyson. Please don't blame the accidental headbutts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
The way Jordan used to play in the playoffs wit the Bulls. No matter how many points they was set back, he would blow up in the last quarter from all over the court. That shit was classic !

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO come on Tony the only thang accidental about them headbutts is that he didnt do more of them

an yall talkin about football moments now

too this day I get the chills everytime I see Elway get hellicoptered against GB in the superbowl..............that was the happiest an scariest moment ever in football for me