Whats the connection between Big Von and 50 Cent?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
Doc Truth said:
50 don't want to offend the Area, but he knows damn well he don't fuck with Bay Area shit. His PR person was probably like mention e-40 or ghost riding to make the sheep in the audience happy. It worked because the crowd was like "wowzers he said something bay i'm so happy he cares about us so much". NO
EXACTLY! SO VON DID NOT FUCK UP THE QUESTION.50 JUST DONT KNOW THE BAY LIKE THAT

Aug 24, 2006
cuz the bay isnt relevant to the rest of the world.

everyone is such a crybaby, but noone does anything about it. im no hypocrite, i dont do anything either, but im also not whining cuz a big international star cant name a bay rapper except 40.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
djsincere510 said:
dont remember Von being some sorta big ass 50 cent supporter...And he started playin 50 when?wanksta? He prolly played "how to rob" when it was fresh...But i really dont remeber von playin 2 much 50 before the GRODT Promotion started...

von make it seem like he single handely brought 50 to the bay for a exclusive intimate one on one encounter or something ....
What he forgot to mention is 50 making the rounds at all the major radio stations acrosss the country..
see this video.>> http://www.stickam.com/editMediaComment.do?method=load&mId=176418250
Von trys to call the shots like "IM READY"

Box kev...how u know who 50 knows in the bay?

I DONT KNOW BUT I DO KNOW HE DODGED THE QUESTION. IF HE DID KNOW HE WOULD HAVE SPOKE THERE NAMES

May 19, 2006
YungGung said:
he couldnt even answer the question cuz von start talkin bout hella bullshit in the middle of him tryna answer it

Exactly, thats what I said...Von mad cause 50 probably was gonna say Mistah Fab, Lol

Dec 6, 2006
har718 said:
Exactly, thats what I said...Von mad cause 50 probably was gonna say Mistah Fab, Lol
That name will get u banned from KMEL.I heard Sana G. got chewed out for bringing his name up on the air.

Apr 18, 2007
there is no connection except big von is a radio personality that gets paid to interview artists who pay to get interviewed, he also gets paid to play artists that pay to get their music played, 50 cent has a lot of money to spend on such things because he publicly announced he would quit rapping if kanye west outsold him, he has to go out and promote so that people will buy his album and all his endorsements and sponsors and businesss relationships see that he is still relevant and influential, and even if he doesn't have more fans go out and buy his album over kanyes album its ok, 50 can just buy a few hundred thousand of his own album so he beats out kanye on scans and then he can go back to his house in conneticut and count his money for another year or so...the money from music to 50 is completely irrelevant to him, he just needs to maintain his top position so all his other bigger money ventures stay in motion.