Whats the connection between Big Von and 50 Cent?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
I happened to turn on the radio today and it was first a 50 cent interview with big von and the next 30 mins or so was nothing but new and old 50 cent shit. I don't hear Big Von promote anybody else like he does 50. How much does 50 pay for that promotion.

Apr 25, 2002
Doc Truth said:
I happened to turn on the radio today and it was first a 50 cent interview with big von and the next 30 mins or so was nothing but new and old 50 cent shit. I don't hear Big Von promote anybody else like he does 50. How much does 50 pay for that promotion.
50 is hittin up the majority of clear channel urban stations nationwide promoting CURTIS. Interscope pays for that promotion and Big Von is just a employee of clear channel.

Jun 26, 2007
I don't see the big deal ... didn't he do the same thing for Hurricane Chris just a few weeks ago? The only difference is that Hurricane Chris doesn't have a big enough/interesting enough catalogue to play old and new stuff.

Dec 4, 2006
510PLAYA said:
50 is hittin up the majority of clear channel urban stations nationwide promoting CURTIS. Interscope pays for that promotion and Big Von is just a employee of clear channel.

WORD 2 THA..

Nov 1, 2004
the_truth_ said:
big von the biggest 50 groupie on the radio.. he always dickridin dude and wont even play anybody that has beef with 50

everyone says this, but then why did he play the messy/guce diss over and over again, talking about "listen close its all in there."

i dont listen to radio enough to know though.

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
the_truth_ said:
big von the biggest 50 groupie on the radio.. he always dickridin dude and wont even play anybody that has beef with 50
ITS CALLED BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS WITH ARTISTS FOR 1. VON HELPED 50 OUT AND PLAYED HIS MUSIC FROM DAY ONE WHEN HE WAS A NOBODY. ARTISTS DONT FORGET STUFF LIKE THAT. THEY REMEMBER DJ'S WHO HELPED AND DJ'S WHO SHITTED ON THEM. AS FOR NOT PLAYING OTHER ARTISTS. WELL HMMMMMMMMMMM LETS SEE!

JA RULE - JUST DID A BACKSTAGE WITH BIG VON LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO
CAMRON - HAS BEEN ON VONS SHOW AND GETS PLENTY OF RADIO PLAY
KANYE WEST - PLAYED HIS WHOLE ALBUM AND SHOWED THE SAME SUPPORT AS HE DID FOR 50

GET THE PICTURE ? ? ?

MORAL OF THE STORY . . .

URE WRONG!

May 19, 2006
Von fucked up the best question for 50 today, someone asked 50, who he listens to and who he think is hot in the bay, von didnt let the nigga answer and just moved on...

Aug 16, 2005
www.myspace.com
har718 said:
Von fucked up the best question for 50 today, someone asked 50, who he listens to and who he think is hot in the bay, von didnt let the nigga answer and just moved on...

CORRECTION IF YOU COULD HAVE SEEN IT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN. 50 IGNORED THE QUESTION BECAUSE HE OBVIOUSLY ONLY KNEW E-40. THATS WHY HE SAID "GHOSTRIDE THE WHIP" GO LOOK AT THE VIDEO ONLINE AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF.

THE GIRL WHO ASKED THE QUESTION SAID "WAIT HE DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION" 50 SAID YEAH I DID I SAID YEAH I DO...HE DIDNT MENTION ANYONE SPECIFICALLY CUZ HE DONT KNOW ANYONE.HE SIMPLY JUST SAID "YES I DO"

May 5, 2005
50 don't want to offend the Area, but he knows damn well he don't fuck with Bay Area shit. His PR person was probably like mention e-40 or ghost riding to make the sheep in the audience happy. It worked because the crowd was like "wowzers he said something bay i'm so happy he cares about us so much". NO