Whats the big deal about Tech Nine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Tech N9ne is an incredible ARTIST... most people get turned off because he isn't a cookie cutter emcee, but that's why his fans love his music... I've been listening to Tech since 99', and he keeps elevating his skill, and dude does it on his own label that he started... No other underground artist has sold over a million on the "underground" level without a major label...

Here's one example of Tech of his newest disc Sickology 101...

Aug 9, 2005
I really think he bights off Lynches persona.......Im not too much of a Lynch fan.

I guess being weird and mentally unstable iz cool to theses kids, cause no grown man listen to too much Tech-9 he's got a few good songs but overall average at best...... my opinion He's an attention getter, & it works.

Im half way on this ???????? I just don't know
Like I said just my opinion, I think Tech is a good MC just not my steezy.....

U BEEZY
lol tech must've fucked your girl after one of his many sold out shows :cheeky:

Jul 3, 2008
man reading this thread made me realse how many people on this forum ride techs dick

i listen to the shit cuz it slap, and its real music....n cuz dude is hella artistic

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Bear, when did T.O. post that Kabosh 09 thing?

I'm assuming its old as hell, since it isnt coming this year
If you click the arrow next to Travis' screen name in the quote box, it will take you to the post where he said it, which will then give you time and day. 03-02-2008, 04:40 PM

May 31, 2007
tech dont got shit on
LMAO at it looking like homie broke the gun at one part.

Anyway. Whats so great about tech? Its hard to answer without being called a nuthugger since he IS my favorite rapper. I like how diverse tech is in his music. He does soft shit, deep shit, bangin shit, rockish shit, mainstream shit, juggalo shit and everything in between. Hes everywhere with his music, and that can help form an amazing artist.

Listen to shit like The rain, Be Warned, Einstein, fan or Foe and you will see what im talking about. Plus he doenst use his popularity to sell shit... Wayne could record himself taking a shit and people will eat it up.. Tech works hard and is constantly on the road.. If you really wanna see why tech is so great. Like homie said on the first page. Go to a show, you wont find none better

Jul 16, 2008
MAN TECH N9NE IS THE BEST RAPPER KNOWN 2 MAN-KIND YOU BEEZY

*1 million copies independent
*He did Rock The Bells (Best Hip hop Festival ever)
*He ranked in pollstars 3rd Best hip hop touring act in America.

NEED I SAY MORE

Jul 3, 2008
MAN TECH N9NE IS THE BEST RAPPER KNOWN 2 MAN-KIND YOU BEEZY

*1 million copies independent
*He did Rock The Bells (Best Hip hop Festival ever)
*He ranked in pollstars 3rd Best hip hop touring act in America.

NEED I SAY MORE

its funny

when tech wasnt selling n wasnt haven documented success he was still my fav rapper

now hes dudes fav rapper cuz of his achievements

is it about what a rapper done or is it bout the music?

Oct 25, 2006
its funny

when tech wasnt selling n wasnt haven documented success he was still my fav rapper

Or how about both? Tech is one of the best artists of all time. His lyrical content, flow, achievements, and success speak for themselves.

Jul 3, 2008
he didnt say both

sum1 asked him why he liked tech n9ne
he said he liked him cuz of the shit he got
nothin bout the music

Nov 14, 2002
I guess being weird and mentally unstable iz cool to theses kids, cause no grown man listen to too much Tech-9 he's got a few good songs but overall average at best...... my opinion He's an attention getter, & it works.
What you just described, I read as "not boring"... So take that for what it's worth.

I love his old shit. Don't really fuck wit him too much these days....
Although Killer had some classic shit.
?

Jul 16, 2008
its funny

I've been a Technician since "Calm Before The Storm" I just feel good about my favorite rapper getting the respect he deserves which he didn't recieve in the beginning, so hell yeah i'm a glorify he achievements.