Whats the big deal about Tech Nine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2008
I aint hating or anything, but what are some youtube songs i can give a listen to? His best work ever. Sorry if it sounds like i'm hating on him, just trying to get into his music. Thanks.

Feb 17, 2006
Give Anghellic a listen.. one of his first cds... or just go search on any music website like last.fm, imeem or pandora and see the top ones... some personal favorites are Questions (Rough Draft), Trapped in a Psycho's Body, This Ring...

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I really think he bights off Lynches persona.......Im not too much of a Lynch fan.

I guess being weird and mentally unstable iz cool to theses kids, cause no grown man listen to too much Tech-9 he's got a few good songs but overall average at best...... my opinion He's an attention getter, & it works.

Im half way on this ???????? I just don't know

Sep 30, 2002
If you heard Tech and didn't know he painted his face and what not, cared about originality, and respected the craft, you would know that he has the respect of about everyone in the industry with his delivery, lyrical ability, and live performances.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I really think he bights off Lynches persona.......Im not too much of a Lynch fan.

I guess being weird and mentally unstable iz cool to theses kids, cause no grown man listen to too much Tech-9 he's got a few good songs but overall average at best...... my opinion He's an attention getter, & it works.

:confused:

Jun 22, 2007

Bites off Lynch? Attention getter?

You sir are a f***ing idiot.

Feb 9, 2006

Tech biting off Lynch? You must not listen to either artists that closely. Both completely rap different styles and subject matter.

Weird and mentally unstable? Ill give you weird, but Tech is actually THE most grounded artist iv ever listened to or read about.You would know that if you read even 1 of his interviews where he speaks his mind. He actually understands and appreciate the art of rap, that its more than just cool metaphores and club beats.

No grown men listen to Tech? 3 dudes from my work are over 30 and they love Tech. Dont know what u consider grown but Id say that cuts it.

Average at best? Take the top 10 artists in the country and put em up againts Tech on a track, GAURENTEED Tech would murder more than half of em. Which is why noone puts him on.

Ur halfway fuckin retarded and I suggest you take your posts elsewhere cuz u sir have no significance here...