whats that new b-legit slap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
Did you ever think maybe Jeezy stole Bila swagger??? Cuz Jezzy has already said his favorite rapper coming up was Bila!!! Bila and 40 are the original D boy rappers so there not jackin anybody when they do D boy rap. This is a buisness and that t pain shit works and radio loves the song that why there are playing it out here and hopefully it will get in rotation and other stations will join in. Just like any other business this is a copy cat business you go with the trend until it does not work anymore. B already had part in creating the d boy and mobb music rap and people took that from him so its a give and take relationship.
swagger come on man? i was specificly talkin bout that cd's beats and how bela kept sayin yeahhhh like jeezy. b-la as i stated is one of my favories but he is done bench him , like salt when your blood pressure is high. he has a solid 16 every so often but he cant make hits much anymore. ITS A SAD DAY WHEN A SAVY VET IS COMPLETELY WASHED UP, and many would agree with me. samething with spice 1. there old shit is classic and i stay knockin there old stuff but there not doin it big no more

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
Did you ever think maybe Jeezy stole Bila swagger??? Cuz Jezzy has already said his favorite rapper coming up was Bila!!! Bila and 40 are the original D boy rappers so there not jackin anybody when they do D boy rap. This is a buisness and that t pain shit works and radio loves the song that why there are playing it out here and hopefully it will get in rotation and other stations will join in. Just like any other business this is a copy cat business you go with the trend until it does not work anymore. B already had part in creating the d boy and mobb music rap and people took that from him so its a give and take relationship.
not to mention i go to bat for sickwidit all day and always have but when someone should hang it up i can leave an opinion. your the 707senator707 aint ya

Dec 20, 2003
not to mention i go to bat for sickwidit all day and always have but when someone should hang it up i can leave an opinion. your the 707senator707 aint ya
opinions are fine but who are you to tell somebody to hang up anything thats like me telling you to never log onto siccness again lol just cuz you dont like his music doesn't mean you speak for everyone we will keep it pushin no matter what 100

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
opinions are fine but who are you to tell somebody to hang up anything thats like me telling you to never log onto siccness again lol just cuz you dont like his music doesn't mean you speak for everyone we will keep it pushin no matter what 100
every listen to sports radio people call in all day with opinions . just cause your close to bl-la u get mad when i and many others feel his career is lame now and his skills are diminshed on the mic. get over it dude my opinion and many others

Dec 20, 2003
every listen to sports radio people call in all day with opinions . just cause your close to bl-la u get mad when i and many others feel his career is lame now and his skills are diminshed on the mic. get over it dude my opinion and many others
your gettin shit twisted pimpin I'm not mad just stated my opinion aswell

Mar 22, 2008
1-LUV TO B-LEGIT AND COUSIN VITTI..FR: COUSIN "FREEZ..707 VALLEJO CA.
REAL TALK THOE NIGGAS SHOULD BE THERE SELF..THAT T-PAIN / ZAPP ROGER..SHIT AINT 4 EVERYBODY..1-LUV TO ALL BAY AREA RAPPERS..IF U RAPPIN OR SINGING 1-LUV JUS KEEP PUSHIN..NETWORK PUT ON THESE SHOWS..MAKE REALMUSIC TALK ABOUT SOMETHING..BAY NIGGAS NEED TA QUIT HATIN ON EACH OTHER..THATS THE PROBLEM NOW! OTHER FILKS SEE IT THOE..BUT WE ALL GOT TA LIVE OUR OWN LIVES AND TAKE CARE OF OUR FAMILY'S..ITS HARD TIMES..I WISH CATS ON HERE AHH QUIT ACTIN LIKE THEY EVER DID ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT THE CLICK ,LEVITTI,D-SHOT OR B-LEGIT DONE IN THERE ONE LIFE TO LIVE.." NIGGA WHAT HAVE U HATERS DONE??? ...MYSPACE/MOUTHPIECE707 LOOK ME UP.. 1-LUV SICCNESS FOLKS..

Feb 2, 2005
legit aint hanging up shit, there is two versions, one with auto tune and one with out,tektonic is gona be shooting the video and we are using the version without auto tune, the auto tune version was given to 106 before b la even had a chance to decide which one he liked, it leaked and that was that... B LEGIT IS A BAY AREA LEGEND AND U CAN EXPECT HIS NEXT ALBUM TO BE A CERTIFIED CLASSIC, AND FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED FOR THAT MOB SHIT EXPECT A MIXTAPE DROPPIN VERY SOON
u aint using shit berner u got nothing to do with that track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quit talking out your ass!!!