whats that new b-legit slap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
herd it earlier today on kmel.. feat levitti (does a tpain voice)

searched youtube,imeem, google.. couldnt find anything

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
it's sad to see b-la never comes with any originality in many moons. always sounds like he's copying someone else's sound nowdays.

Dear b-la
time to hang it up
love the salt<<< have to listen to rome to underdig

Jan 23, 2006
C-FUNK DOES THE T-PAIN VOICE BETTER THAN T-PAIN BUT ON THE REAL TOO MANY CATS IS DOIN THAT SHIT ON THEY SONGS NOW IT'S GETTING PLAYED.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
it's sad to see b-la never comes with any originality in many moons. always sounds like he's copying someone else's sound nowdays.

Dear b-la
time to hang it up
love the salt<<< have to listen to rome to underdig
legit aint hanging up shit, there is two versions, one with auto tune and one with out,tektonic is gona be shooting the video and we are using the version without auto tune, the auto tune version was given to 106 before b la even had a chance to decide which one he liked, it leaked and that was that... B LEGIT IS A BAY AREA LEGEND AND U CAN EXPECT HIS NEXT ALBUM TO BE A CERTIFIED CLASSIC, AND FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED FOR THAT MOB SHIT EXPECT A MIXTAPE DROPPIN VERY SOON

Nov 7, 2004
MAN ARE YALL CRAZY!!! B LEGIT'S ALBUM THROWBLOCK MUSIC WAS ONE OF THE MOST PROFESSIONAL AND QUALITY ALBUMS I HAD HEARD IN A LONG TIME FROM THE BAY WHEN THAT CAME OUT. I THINK THIS SONG IS A GOOD LOOK FOR THE BAY. SOUNDS LIKE B IS JUST TRYIN TO KEEP UP WITH THE TIMES AND IF YOU WANNA SELL RECORDS IS A SMART MOVE. YOU CANT MAKE MUSIC FOR THE BAY YOU GOTTA MAKE IT FOR THE WORLD AND LET EVERYONE CATCH ON..JUST MY OPINION. KEEP PUSHIN B!!!!

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
legit aint hanging up shit, there is two versions, one with auto tune and one with out,tektonic is gona be shooting the video and we are using the version without auto tune, the auto tune version was given to 106 before b la even had a chance to decide which one he liked, it leaked and that was that... B LEGIT IS A BAY AREA LEGEND AND U CAN EXPECT HIS NEXT ALBUM TO BE A CERTIFIED CLASSIC, AND FOR ALL THOSE IN NEED FOR THAT MOB SHIT EXPECT A MIXTAPE DROPPIN VERY SOON
he's one of my favorites, but his last classic was hempin aint easy . he's washed up he is makin himself look bad. block movement sounded like he was copping jeezy other than the song"SICK WID IT" the cd sucked. SAD DAY when your fav rappers get washed up. it happened to Jerry Rice it can happen to b-la. get off my nutz it's my opinion

Feb 15, 2008
he's one of my favorites, but his last classic was hempin aint easy . he's washed up he is makin himself look bad. block movement sounded like he was copping jeezy other than the song"SICK WID IT" the cd sucked. SAD DAY when your fav rappers get washed up. it happened to Jerry Rice it can happen to b-la. get off my nutz it's my opinion
Did you ever think maybe Jeezy stole Bila swagger??? Cuz Jezzy has already said his favorite rapper coming up was Bila!!! Bila and 40 are the original D boy rappers so there not jackin anybody when they do D boy rap. This is a buisness and that t pain shit works and radio loves the song that why there are playing it out here and hopefully it will get in rotation and other stations will join in. Just like any other business this is a copy cat business you go with the trend until it does not work anymore. B already had part in creating the d boy and mobb music rap and people took that from him so its a give and take relationship.

shame

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2004
Block Movement was hard imo.....same w/ ThrowBlock music

I'm personally happy to see a talented bay OG getting some radio shine in the midst of all this bullshit thats been coming out the last few years.