What's New?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
What up folks. Crytical's album is gonna drop soon, you won't be disapointed. Skunt's constantly working on new shit and he'll be dropping before too long. And Dividenz has been hard at work too. We been in the studio a lot and got some bangers. We've done tracks with Half-Sane, Skunt, BG Chruch (Certified), Mac & AK from the Bay Area, and Popsykle (Self Tightl'd) latley. We've been knocking out the features because you never know when someone might have to sit down for a while or move or whatever. We've got a slew of Big Ice beats, a lot of D-Sane beats, some Mafia beats, we got a couple beats from Kuddie and a few others. It's shaping up to be some flamable material so stay tuned. We haven't been speaking on it too much but just know that we're focused and it's coming.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Yeah man......we've been busy in the lab. I'm puttin' the finishing touches on the new MOBB TYGHT HUSTLERS album.....I'm mixing and mastering the whole thing. Also SMOKE DOG's new album......same thing.....just finishing up the mixing and mastering. And of course finishing CRYTICAL's album.....which is more or less on me now to finish....I have to record my 3 verses and it's a wrap. I've done numerous tracks for NIGHT SHIELD over the past few weeks and some new tracks for the upcoming TWIN-G album.

And then there's about a million other things. I just sold some more beats to DOOMSDAY too......they picked up some all new slaps.

Nov 22, 2004
Mobb Tyght Hustlers are back im glad to see. Can't wait to soak up the new Smoke and Crytical, good shit that your putting down some of your verses. Damn doomsday are really feeling your shit, I hope other cats will start networking with you. Keep up the good work man, SLR is coming up.

Apr 25, 2002
Do you have any idea when Smoke is going to drop? I'm glad as fuck that you are working with him again.....How many bangers did you lace him for the album?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Cranky said:
Do you have any idea when Smoke is going to drop? I'm glad as fuck that you are working with him again.....How many bangers did you lace him for the album?
I'm not exactly sure. I should be done with the album by the end of this weekend....from there it will be on him. I think he may do a joint venture with somebody.....but I really don't know.

At the end of the day.....I did about half the beats on the album. But I had my hands in spicing up damn near every beat on it. You'll see when it drops.....I think it's goin' to surprise ALOT of people.

Nov 22, 2004
Excactly, that would be a banging collab. Like you got Skunt, Crytical, and D on the beat wit Doomsday. That would be something else. We can leave out playboy 7 and keep it to the dark feeling of it.