whats good in the north?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2007
i've listened to northern rap for years ...and shiit...why does it seem like a majority of them are tryin to emulate the brothas now. only north shit i'm feelin is woodie(rip),never, and big oso loc. i live in vegas ...so norcal chicano rap is non-exsistent in the stores...somebody lemme know bout some other reputable northern artists.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
there are 100s of northerner artists now.... for the most part different regions produce different sounds....so if i was you i would buy some recent compilations and then you'll know who you want to look into..

Nov 24, 2009
i've listened to northern rap for years ...and shiit...why does it seem like a majority of them are tryin to emulate the brothas now. only north shit i'm feelin is woodie(rip),never, and big oso loc. i live in vegas ...so norcal chicano rap is non-exsistent in the stores...somebody lemme know bout some other reputable northern artists.
i feel ya on the emulate part, but peep the active ent camp, nsanity and go from there.