WHAT'S GOIN ON IN LA RIGHT NOW.. MEXICANS AND BLACK FUEDIN? NEEDS TO STOP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
im glad its not like that in SD i mean eses and niggaz feud here and there but not all out war atelast it hasnt been that way the 25 years Ive lived here

Oct 31, 2005
IF U THINK ITS REALLY BAD IN L.A... COME OUT TO THE INLAND EMPIRE... ITS EVEN WORSE... MOST OF THE SHOOTINS THEY SHOW ON THE NEWS... DUE TO RACIAL TENSION... IS ALWAYZ IN THE INLAND EMPIRE

Aug 8, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
The blacks don't bang up here and I think that has alot to do with it but your trippin if you think its only Richmond and Oakland almost every city in the Bay has its ghetto... Watch the 10-o'clock news every night in the bay they cover at least 8-murders and those are just the reported one's...

Richmond, Oakland, Frisco, East Palo Alto, Hayward, East San Jose, Union City, Vallejo, Marin City, Fairfield, Pittsburg... All have there ghetto's and barrios some worst then others but thats everywere...

Los Angeles is a big city but the Bay could be looked at as one big city since it basically is. You have good parts and bad parts.

I would definatly say that LA is worst as far as gangs and the murders that go along with em but the Bay don't fuck around when it comes to money and grinding.
^^
i agree... i cant speak for anywhere else... but out here in my city they suppress ALOT and i mean ALLLOTTT of the news that goes on..

i dont mean to come on here to make my city sound hot shiet either but they found some cats with a bomb in my area and another cat got into a highspeed out in oregon after he blasted some foolz and was from out here in the stack

Oct 31, 2005
THIS IS JUST 2 THAT I FOUND THAT HAPPENED IN MY CITY

Tensions high before gunfire

By Jannise Johnson
Staff Writer

RANCHO CUCAMONGA - The arrest Tuesday of three suspected gang members in race-related shots fired at an inhabited dwelling followed weeks of escalating tensions between black and Latino residents in one area of the city, police said.
Phillip Ramirez, 24, of Rancho Cucamonga, and two 17-year-old boys, one from Rancho Cucamonga, the other from Ontario, were arrested Tuesday following a two-week-long investigation into racial threats which culminated June 15 with shots fired into a home in the 10000 block of Salina Street, said San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Sgt. Frank Gonzales.

Ramirez and the two boys confirmed their involvement in both a Latino gang and in the shooting, according to an earlier police statement. The family targeted in the shooting is black, while the suspected shooters are Latino, said San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Detective Michael Wirz.

The black family lives in an area known as the Club House tract where many other black families reside, Wirz said.

An older Latino street gang controls a nearby area around Humboldt Avenue and 24th Street, Wirz explained. Members of the street gang have been known to threaten black children who come into that area to shop or use a nearby park.

In addition to these tensions, a relatively new black street gang has thrown itself into the area mix, Wirz explained.

"There’s been weeks and weeks of arguments between (members of the Latino gang) and some blacks who belong" to the new street gang, Wirz said.

Gonzales said gang investigators with the Rancho Cucamonga station have been aware of the new gang for about a year.

Prior to the shooting at their home, family members called Rancho deputies a few times to complain about harassment from members of the Latino gang, who targeted a teen boy who lived at the home, Wirz said.

One of the 17-year-old boys arrested Tuesday had a previous fist fight with a boy who lives at the home, Wirz said.

Ironically, the boy was out of town when the shooting occurred, he said.

"It’s just pure luck that no one was seriously injured or killed," Wirz said.

The shooting involved a high-powered rifle, a shotgun and a pistol, Wirz said.

While Gonzales could not say whether tensions in the neighborhood are expected to worsen, Wirz said the family targeted in the shooting is not waiting around to find out.

"The family’s trying to relocate," Wirz said. "This is just too much for them to deal with."

Ramirez and the two teens were booked into West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga on suspicion of shooting at an inhabited dwelling, a hate crime, participating in a criminal street gang and possession of dangerous firearms.

Ramirez is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail. The two teens’ names were not made public because of their ages.

Jannise Johnson can be reached by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at (909) 483-9318.
http://www.dailybulletin.com/Stories/0,1413,203~21481~2946942,00.html

Oct 31, 2005
THIS ONE HAPPENED RIGHT DOWN THE STREET

One dead, another wounded in RC shooting
Melissa Pinion-Whitt, Staff Writer

RANCHO CUCAMONGA - A hail of gunfire left one man dead and another wounded late Tuesday in a shooting that may have been triggered by an earlier park brawl.
Dennis Harris, 18, of Corona, was found shot several times in front of a liquor store in the 10000 block of 25th Street and 20-year-old Aaron Deshawn Bufford of Rancho Cucamonga had been shot in the leg.

Both were taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton where Harris was pronounced dead at 10:10 p.m., San Bernardino County sheriff's investigators said.

Investigators said the victims, who were riding in a Chevrolet Avalanche with a teenage boy and a man, came to the neighborhood looking for people who were involved in a fight at Old Town Park that day.

"They were looking for possible suspects who were involved in that earlier disturbance in the park," said sheriff's Sgt. T.A. Peters. "It is unknown if these suspects who fired at them are suspects in the earlier disturbance."

The men in the Chevrolet Avalanche ran into Louis Bustillos, 26, and 24-year-old Ralph Joseph Diaz, both of Rancho Cucamonga, and a third man.

Bustillos, Diaz and the third man, who was not in custody late Wednesday, opened fire at the other men, wounding Bufford and Harris.

Peters said investigators were checking into the park fight to see who was involved. Detectives also suspect the shooting might be gang-related.

Deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga station helped investigators track down Bustillos and Diaz, who were arrested hours after the shooting. Bustillos, a wanted parolee, had a loaded gun in his possession, Peters said.

Early Wednesday, yellow evidence markers littered the parking lot of the Quality Market and across the street beside the Avalanche and a second vehicle.

Residents on the street, who reported

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hearing some 20 gunshots the night before, remained afraid, some staying inside and others occasionally peeking outside at the crime scene.

Bob Sandoval, who grew up in the neighborhood and met his wife there, said shootings are unheard of on his street. It's a tight-knit area where all the residents know each other, he said.

"I feel unsafe," he said. "If they come in that brave, they could do it again. Hopefully it just ends there."

Another resident on 25th Street, who withheld her name out of fear of retaliation, said the shooting frightened her family because it was so close to home.

"It's right next door," the woman said. "I didn't even send my kids to school today."

School officials at Rancho Cucamonga Middle School were on heightened alert, requesting sheriff's deputies to keep an eye out while students arrived and left Wednesday.

In a memo sent to faculty, administrators urged teachers to watch for tension between students, especially racial tension.

An office employee who stood in front of the school to make sure students were picked up safely said she hadn't heard of any problems at the school related to the shooting.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the third man suspected in the shooting may call Peters or Detective Donald Lupear at (909) 387-3589. People wishing to remain anonymous may call WeTIP at 1-800-78-CRIME.

http://www2.sbsun.com/news/ci_3090585

Apr 26, 2006
LA is pure SICCNESS, period. If your mexican or black, it's hard to escape that $hit. The city is just too huge and populated, so your going to get your good handful of sickos.

San Diego is hard as fuck also, but were just not that populated compared to LA. A bit easier to escape that $hit.

It's sad as fuck though that these racial gang wars are occuring though. It's fucked up because us Mexicans and blacks share a lot in common and think a like. We both for sure know how to party hard and know how to tell jokes and clown really good! I know a lot of black fools and mexican fools and get along with the blacks just as good as I do with my mexican people. The problem I see though with both our races is that most of us are just too stubborn and one track minded, we don't care about no one else other than us. We don't take the time to educate ourselves and learn about other races, we just want to be ourselves and say fuck you to everyone else and that's the bad thing. That's why we never move up and get out of the ghettos. And I know a lot of mexican fools and I bet mexicans on here that say shit like "nah, chale, fuck that mayate/chango" and the same thing goes for some blacks do, "nah fuck that spic/wetback mothafucka." It's just the way it seems to be, really sad. Fuck racism, it leads to nothing good. We need unity, that's what America is suppose to be about. Get along with everyone, listen to music and have a good time! Life is too short and precious to be shooting bullets at eachother.

Nov 1, 2005
criminal_909.i been seeing all that i.e. racial shit on the news here in LOS.as far as racial gang warfare,sum of u fools sound stupid ass fuck.talking bout mexicans&blacks shouldnt be fighting eachother.wtf?so if mexicans only kill mexicans and blacks only kill blacks it's o.k.?...i know i'm gonna sound racist but.i'd rather put sum other fool to sleep instead my own kind.and i know theres brothas in here that agree with what i'm saying.not that i agree with killin and shit.but lets be real.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
surcaliman said:
so if mexicans only kill mexicans and blacks only kill blacks it's o.k.?...i know i'm gonna sound racist but.i'd rather put sum other fool to sleep instead my own kind
ITS NOT OKAY EITHER WAY BUT WHEN ITS MEXICAN AGAINST MEXICAN OR BLACK AGAINST BLACK,THE SHOOTINGS WERE RESTRICTED TO GANGSTERS KILLING GANGSTERS MOST OF THE TIME,AND IF YOU CHOSE THAT WAY OF LIFE THEN ITS PART OF THE GAME & THE LIFE WE LIVE.BUT WHEN ITS RACIAL.THE LINE GETS BLURRED AND THE RULES ARE OUT THE WINDOWS.INNOCENT PEOPLE GET CAUGHT UP..WE CHOSE OUR PATHS,BUT THE POOR GUY WHO NEVER BANGED IN HIS LIFE MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS DIDNT..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
NORTE BOOGY said:
we gott love for blacks n the street or in the pen fuck that racist shit. now i know some nortenos be hatin border hoppers n whatever but that aint really racist.
FAKE ASS MUTHAFUCKA... IF A NORTENO HATES A "BORDER HOPPER", ITS WORST THAN BEING RACIST... HOW CAN SOMEONE HATE THEIR OWN KIND??? OH WAIT, I KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED, ITS CALLED BEING A MALINCHE...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
I've heard that the beef was caused by that mexicans stole a lot of cocaine from blacks or either blacks stole from them, I dunno