WHAT'S GOIN ON IN LA RIGHT NOW.. MEXICANS AND BLACK FUEDIN? NEEDS TO STOP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
MY COUSIN THAT STAY UP IN LA TOLD ME THAT HE CANT GO TO CERTAIN AREAS IN LA CUZZ HE MIGHT GET STABBED, JUMPED OR SHOT.. HE ONLY 16. MY LIL COUSIN GETTIN CALLED A NIGGER AT SCHOOL AND SHE ONLY 8.. WHAT CAUSED ALL THIS MADNESS.. BLACKS AND MEXICANS NEED TO STICK TOGETHER CUZZ WE HAVE ALL BEEN USED BY THE MAN..SAD SITUATION..WERE NOT THE ENEMY..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
SHIT IS CRAZY... BUT ITS NOT A NEW THING... ONLY BECAUSE TWO OF THE BIGGEST GANGS ARE NOW INVOLVED IN RACIAL GANG WARS, ARE THEY MAKIN A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT... THEYRE HAVE BEEN SOUTH SIDE GANGS GOIN AT IT WIT BLOODS N CRIPS FOR A LONG ASS TIME... ITS NEVER GONNA STOP, NOW...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I THINK THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN SOMEWHAT,BUT THIS THING DIDNT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT,TENSION HAS BEEN BUILDING UP FOR SOME TIME NOW..ALOT OUTSIDERS MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THIS A JUST A GANG THING, THE "I DONT BANG SO IM OKAY SHIT" BUT THIS THING IS FAR BEYOND THAT, PEOPLE ARE GETTING SHOT OR BEAT DOWN JUST FOR BIENG THE WRONG COLOR AT THE WRONG PLACE....AND LET ME ADD THIS GOES BOTH WAYS,ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS GOT SHOT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT COMING HOME FROM THE STORE IN COMPTON FOR NO REASON AT ALL JUST FOR BIENG MEXICAN,HE WASN'T NO BANGER EITHER,

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Man Shot in Front of Liquor Store

Los Angeles: Police are asking for the public's help in capturing a gunman who shot and killed a man Saturday night in the mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.

On June 10, 2006, shortly before midnight, Marcos Vasquez, 28, was standing outside a liquor store in the 5100 block of West Pico Boulevard, when he became involved in an altercation with another man. The suspect shot Vasquez several times, then ran to a waiting car in a nearby parking lot, and fled in an unknown direction. Vasquez also ran from the location, south on Meadowbrook Boulevard, before collapsing. He later died at a local hospital.

Authorities describe the suspect as a male Black, 5'6"-5'9" tall, 140-160 pounds, wearing a red shirt and dark pants. The vehicle was a dark 4-door sedan, unknown license plate. The weapon and suspect are still outstanding

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
ANOTHER

Three Men Are Targets of Gunfire, One Shot and Killed

Los Angeles: Southwest Area Homicide detectives are asking for the public’s help in locating any witnesses who may have seen a shooting in south Los Angeles on Saturday.

On June 3, 2006, around 12:10 a.m., Jonathon Paredes, 18, Miguel Uria, 20, and Henry Villalobos, 26, were walking on the sidewalk of 25th Street, east of Bronson Avenue. A car with two occupants pulled along side them. The driver asked where they were from. In order to avoid a confrontation, the three men crossed the street. Still the suspects followed. The suspects stopped their vehicle alongside the men and fired multiple gunshots, striking Paredes. Fearing for their own safety, Uria and Villalobos ran from the scene. The suspects left in an unknown direction.

Paramedics from the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to the scene of the shooting and pronounced Paredes dead.

The suspects were described as male Blacks. The driver was 6’ tall, weighed 250-275 pounds, and was 25-30 years of age. There was no further information on the car or the second suspect.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
ANOTHER

Gunman Walks Up and Kills 16-Year-Old Boy

Los Angeles: A 16-year-old boy was shot and killed Monday afternoon when a gunman walked up and shot him from behind.

On May, 15, 2006, around 4:30 p.m., the victim was walking east on Jefferson Boulevard from Edgehill Drive, when he was approached from behind by a suspect who fired several gunshots. The victim was struck multiple times in the upper torso.

The suspect ran west on Jefferson Boulevard, then north on Edgehill Drive. He entered an unknown type red vehicle, driven by a second suspect, which was parked in the east/west alley north of Jefferson. The car sped away east in the alley to Edgehill Drive, then north on Edgehill from the crime scene.

The victim, a male Hispanic, 16 years of age, was transported to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. His name is being withheld pending notification of his family.

The suspect is a male Black, 5'10" tall, 20-25 years. No description of the second suspect is available.

The motive appears to be gang related.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Gunman Kills 18-year-old Man

Los Angeles: An 18-year-old Los Angeles man was shot and killed Saturday night when a gunman in a car open fired on him.

According to police, Adrian Alvarez was standing in the 6200 block of Victoria Avenue when two Black males drove along side him. The passenger in the Chrysler 300 pulled out an assault rifle and shot Alvarez.

The Chrysler was described as a 2003 to 2005 model with tinted windows.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
THASS SOME SHIT... THAT 16 YEAR OLD WASNT EVEN BANGIN... HE WAS A FUCKIN SKATER... SOME FOOS I KNOW FROM THAT AREA ALREADY KNOW WHO IT WAS...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
saladbowlking said:
IT SEEMS LIKE THE BROWN SOUTHERNERS NEED TO STEP THEY BANGIN UP!
WTF?!? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF STUPID SHIT ARE YOU SAYIN?!? FUCKIN MALINCHE... THOSE WERE INNOCENT VICTIMS YOU DUMB FUCK... YOU DONT KNOW MIERDA CUS YOURE SAFE N SOUND IN YOUR LIL SALAD BOWL... THESE STREETS DONT PLAY, THEYRE UNFORGIVING, EVEN FOR THE INNOCENT ONES...HAVE SOME RESPECT, IGNORANT CHAPETE...

Mar 25, 2005
^^NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THE ARTICLES YOU STUPID SKRAP!!!! BUT THAT COMMENT WAS MADE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE IDIOTS IN THIS FORUM , AND LOOKY HERE WHO WAS SO QUICK TO RESPOND..LOL!!!!LA IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE SHIT LIKE THAT GOES DOWN IN PITUFO!!IGNORANT SKRAMPA!!! THASS WASSUP!!

May 24, 2006
saladbowlking said:
^^NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THE ARTICLES YOU STUPID SKRAP!!!! BUT THAT COMMENT WAS MADE TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE IDIOTS IN THIS FORUM , AND LOOKY HERE WHO WAS SO QUICK TO RESPOND..LOL!!!!LA IS NOT THE ONLY PLACE SHIT LIKE THAT GOES DOWN IN PITUFO!!IGNORANT SKRAMPA!!! THASS WASSUP!!
so you call him an idiot, yet YOU are the one starting a fight on the internet???

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
OKAY... THE ONLY REASON I SAID ANYTHING WAS BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT THE VICTIMS... SO YOU SAY... ANYHOW... HELL YEAH IM QUICK TO RESPOND, CUS I LIVE THIS SHIT EVERYDAY... NOT JUSS WHEN A "SIDESHOW" GOES DOWN, OR AT CAR SHOWS, OR AT COUNTY FAIRS, YOU FEEL ME?!? THASS WUSSUP...

Nov 1, 2005
^^^speakin of steppin they bangin up..
Salinas police arrested three teenagers, who are believed to be affiliated with the Sureno gang, on suspicion of attempted murder after two allegedly fired multiple times at a man during a drive-by shooting in Salinas Monday evening.
....you need to worry about ur lil farmtown being taken over..and stop thinkin about whats going on in L.A.

Dec 24, 2003
that must be some ill shit to live in LA right now..especially if you of the bangin persuasion. Got to worry about other hoods funkin wit you if you bangin and if you not and then other races too? They love to see us fight against eachother just like, they love to watch us kill our brothers. Together would be to much. Imagine millitas of mexicans and blacks, they would call in the Army on muthafuckas. In the jails the "corrections institute" admits its easier to control the population as a whole, when you have them divided by race. But really maybe muthafucaks is just angry on some broke see now way out shit. The gap between the rich and poor is growing more and more each year. Its a powder keg thats about to erupt.

Mar 25, 2005
surcaliman said:
^^^speakin of steppin they bangin up......you need to worry about ur lil farmtown being taken over..and stop thinkin about whats going on in L.A.
THE CITY'S HOT RIGHT NOW, THATS JUST ONE INCIDENT.. LOL!!! AT THIS FUKIN CYBER INFORMANT!!!! STEP UR LIFESTYLE UP!!!!