Whats crackin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
supwitit breh?

Maaaaaaan, facebook schmacebook.

You gotta remember where you came from breh! Siccness.net/vb is the internet-hood man, you cant ever leave the hood! lol

You gonna need to get some more grocery store cart ghostridin gifs / videos crackin & spice the joint up!
I smell that mayne. I said the same thing for years til I said Fuck it. There was hella people I know never seen the video. I even got potnas who wanna do some recording and comedy n shit but I ain't tryin to be the San Diego version of Miami the Most or Tyler Brownie. I just been Chillin and takin n makin pics on ma phone. I'm Stoned!

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 9, 2002
The version where you shoot the laser out of your eyes is by far the funniest gif to ever come from the siccness. That shit still makes my laugh everytime it gets posted even after all these years.
Well Damn! I haven't seen it and couldn't find it on here. No comp right now so I been trappin of ma android. Was even lookin up ma pics in the classics but I get the X on pics.