What's Big Vons Obsession with Ice Cream Paint Job? Shit is garbage.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
I wonder how much payola crossed KMELs hands to play this shit every single day over and over and over. Wack ass Dallas niggas getting more spins than any bay artist. Sad.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Check this out if you still listen to the radio then your a lame. Everyone knows that KMEL and KYLD play music for the ladies and for the ratings. If you want to listen to your favorite Bay rapper step it up and get Sirius Satelite. The radio has been dead for over 5 years with the exception of a little Hyphy at it's peak in 2006.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
stop hating its a tight song. who gives a fuck if hes from northwest Dallas on the 4th house down. music is music

May 25, 2005
haha, they play the shit outta that track and usually mix in the weezy freestyle joint thats like 8 mins long lol. everytime im in the car im hearing "gotta bitch named keisha/she a real..." lol. love the radio...ya right!

May 5, 2005
lol I wouldn't listen to radio ever, it's that the girls who work for me have KMEL on all day long in the office. I'm about to ban that shit from here. I swear if It ain't that Blame it on the Alcohol shit which I liked at first but now have grown to hate because of 25 spins per day or that Ice cream paint song once big von comes on. I might get sirus and take it out of everybody's pay to pay for it lol.