whats bavgates beef with e-a ski?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2006
Haha every time they play "N.E.W Oakland" in the clubs everyone goes dumb and then Bavgates verse comes on and the dance floor just clears up.

Feb 9, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
bavgate mad casue he was tryna hold the title of oaklands shittyist rapper and after hearin sum of e-a-skis new verses felt ski was makin a run for the title

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha classic!!!!

Feb 9, 2006
bavgate was tight when he had that hard ass voice, he needs to come back to that style cause nowadays he sounds like he's going into a coma

Jan 23, 2006
"Haha every time they play "N.E.W Oakland" in the clubs everyone goes dumb and then Bavgates verse comes on and the dance floor just clears up." Bleh

man i saw em cut the whole verse out entirely last time i heard it.
this thread is starting to look like a telethon. but for real all the bav gate hate makes me think dude is even better. . king of the golden state!

Apr 18, 2006
EA-SKI raps like garbage, but the boys beats are on fire. Bav went gold or platinum with steady mobbin , how many rappers can claim that?

But on the real, EA-SKI got the Timbaland syndrome , producer that can't shut the fuck up! Stick to the beats SKI , you got slappers!!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
koldheart70 said:
Bav went gold or platinum with steady mobbin , how many rappers can claim that?
That was like 10 years ago and i don't even think its a fact they did go gold. That was a good album though mostly cuz of DJ Daryl on the beats and Crooked Sosa was a tight rapper back then and bavgate had a completly different flow then

koldheart70 said:
But on the real, EA-SKI got the Timbaland syndrome , producer that can't shut the fuck up! Stick to the beats SKI , you got slappers!!!
Co muthafuckin sign you can add Jazzy Phe and Manny Fresh on that list too. Just stick to making tight beats and shut the hell up!

Oct 19, 2005
tonymontana925 said:
bavgate mad casue he was tryna hold the title of oaklands shittyist rapper and after hearin sum of e-a-skis new verses felt ski was makin a run for the title
lol just woke up and this sht just made my day already...

Apr 18, 2006
But check it, Mannie fresh be fuckin up hella niggaz hooks and songs with his bootsy ass! That nigga is the king of fuckin' up a hot track! Just listen to the new song with him and B.G. talkin about boloney and shit! What the fuck?

(But i do like his old Hot Boy comedy skits.)