whats bavgates beef with e-a ski?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

DubbC415 said:
EA-ski beat him at a kickboxing tournament in east o circa 1992...shit was like bloodsport 5..or was it 6...

Shut the fuck up you Lummy!

Anyways, what mixtape was that on? If they are beefin that shit is stupid. Every body got beef now a days..

D

DaSlimReaper

whatizit_510 said:
its on his new one "bay area bossy #2" and its track #3
Thanx dog, I'm bout to listen now.. And if anyone knows why they're beefing, I'd like to know too, shit is stupid.

tonymontana925 said:
bavgate mad casue he was tryna hold the title of oaklands shittyist rapper and after hearin sum of e-a-skis new verses felt ski was makin a run for the title
Aww, that's fucked up! Naw, but on the real, Ea-Ski is waaay better than Bavgate.

D

DaSlimReaper

I heard it. All he really said was "Fuck EA-Ski".. For what reason? Don't know. Nigga's trash anyways..

Jul 21, 2003
tonymontana925 said:
bavgate mad casue he was tryna hold the title of oaklands shittyist rapper and after hearin sum of e-a-skis new verses felt ski was makin a run for the title

hahahahahaha.... damn i cant stop laughing right now after reading this....

Jan 31, 2006
DaSlimReaper said:
I heard it. All he really said was "Fuck EA-Ski".. For what reason? Don't know. Nigga's trash anyways..
Maybe he is telling chicks to have sex with EA-Ski. Maybe the dude has no game and cant get laid

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
tonymontana925 said:
I was gonna say that once I saw this thread....

Apr 25, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. These post is the funniest shit I've read in a while, good shit. On a serious note y da fuck does bav rap, if it can even be called that? Somebody need 2 tell him 2 step his shit WAY UP or give up.