Whats 1 of your favorite Mac Dre lines!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2004
some mac dre, some zion I, all kinds of shit...there are certain songs that sound hella sick when thizzing...like clap by mac dre, get lifted by whoridas.bone thugs-ecstasy, dubee-aye bitch just to name a few

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
"it aint fair,niggaz like me is rare,hard to find you might not find one like me anywhere,you can search tall treez tha bottom of the sea's,niggaz please they dont make em' like these"

Oct 3, 2005
im sorry to hear your situation has been worsening, i can't complain me myself personally, tramp traffic is at an all time high, and im still stuntastic like i've been all my life, what about your wife? shes been hittin me dog, i think shes been considering gettin me dog, she no longer cherish's your marriage cuz your financially embarassed, man, i'll take that bitch to go get more chips then harrahs, no day off like ferris, service is volunter, by choice, not force, we don't have no problems here, well gaurd your chick, she fittin to do something slick, if she ain't ridin mine she's gonna be ridin someone elses dick, cuz she tired of ya, she made a liar of ya , toss her to a pimp and let me show ya how i love her, im gonna get it out of her, every penny of every dollar, thats rent money, yanadddddddddddddddddddddaaaaholllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!