Whatever happened...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
hella sucks what happened to my brother synical aka grapes..he may never get a chance to type a joke again in his life...fuckin weak...thagt shit couldnt have happened to a better person..altho hes done some foul shit and said some foul shit didnt deserve to go out how he did.

still hoping and having faith one day he gets better....
fuck man..not what i wanted to hear. i'm not sure the situation nor do i know if its proper asking openly but if you get a chance please tell him much love. the dude was a breh, regardless.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuck man..not what i wanted to hear. i'm not sure the situation nor do i know if its proper asking openly but if you get a chance please tell him much love. the dude was a breh, regardless.
problem is, the only way you can communicate with him is by pointing at letters on a board that he can nod his head to or make a sound to indicate thats the letter he wants, kind of like salimanco (the old dude) on breaking bad with the bell. so a sentence may take 10-15 minutes to put together and for that reason none of the nurses have the patience to do it for you on the phone and you have to be physically in the hospital to do it. last time my mom went to go see him for me, just saying 'gas said whats up he loves you and he hasnt forgot about you' was a 10 minute ordeal to just say but for me it was worth it. hes since moved closer to his girlfriend and his family in dallas, TX so they can help keep an eye on him and help him out easier.

hes all there mentally and in the eyes, its just his physical body makes it hard for him to express that. i said it publically cuz everyone should have a heart for a person we all knew thats in such a situation. imagine if it happened to any of us on siccness? shit would be heartbreaking even if we werent the best of friends.

but if i make a trip out there to see hi any time soon or i talk to his girlfriend i will definitely let her know to tell him that the siccness and fillyacup specifically said whats up & much love. you got it. just keep him in your prayers that rehabilitation and a little hope and faith can change his situation out from bad to good. just thought id give you an update. thanks for asking though g. he was literally like my brother since ppl used AOL for the internet. parents know eachother he was welcome to say at my house without asking and i was at his. just sad shit all around.

take care of ya health...man ya never know what could happen down the line.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mixerr @Mixerr ...ive always defended you on here, but maybe i shouldnt have.

i knew you were autistic, but i didnt know you were fucking stupid too.
Thanks for defending me Rasan. I'll admit at times I'm fucking stupid as you yourself put it.
Holy fuck I laughed so hard at this exchange right now that my side hurts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Gas One @Gas One i appreciate the update man. if you do make it out that way or someone does give us a heads up. i'm sure we can come together and get something going to send along if possible.

i'm not much a person of beliefs but the breh grapes will definitely be in my positive thoughts from here on out.

like gas said, take care brehs.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Why the fuck do these paleta selling, chalanca wearin, sunburn havin ass mexicans keep they fucking flags every fuckin where? Fuck that viva mexico shit nigga i was born and raised in the THE USA. Respect my flags like you respect yours! Usa flag and texas flag! Im tired of this shit! When you came over here we welcomed you "welcome to the united states of america" did you for get that and the "now entering" part! And you mathafuckers should be baned from buying systems! Fucking wastin my,time on you non english speaking and reading muthafuckers!

Oh yea I had to take my fuckin kid to a different school cause it was too many mexicans and not enough english classes!

Smdh I'm tired of this shit!
You enjoying your stay on TTO Mixerr @Mixerr ? lol "baned"