Whatever Happened to BlackJack?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
I am Blackjack It started as a group and my name at the time was G-money but when I produced Money gone, Fucked in the game and Welcome to the ghetto for Spice on his first album i used my group name to get us out there more but soon after that the group broke up and Spice and them cat's alway's called me BLACKJACK because i was the one they seen in the studio makin beatz so the name just stayed with me

Jan 6, 2006
Thanks homie! If you liked Addicted To Drama or any of the work I did with Spice you will like The TRAKLORDZ DuffelBag Musik CD plus it got alot of cat's from the bay on it E-40,Keak,Ya Boy,Balance,Beeda,Clyde,Jacka,Big Rich,Quinn,Eddi P,Erk,Nio Turk Talk,Kaz etc.
aites i wills checks out the album when i get the chance. hey u need to hook up with SPICE again for some heat for his upcoming "Home Street Home" album. spice's been lacking in the beats department lately with his past indie releases. u definetly brought the best outta him on "amerikkka's nightmare" & "1990-sick." if u were to lace some beats for him again, im sure spice would start spittin with some hunger again.

im suprised penalty never pushed "addicted to drama" with any promo. alotta folks including myself slept on the album until a yr two later after it's release. do you have anymore songs in the vault from the mid 90's?

Sep 17, 2007
I am Blackjack It started as a group and my name at the time was G-money but when I produced Money gone, Fucked in the game and Welcome to the ghetto for Spice on his first album i used my group name to get us out there more but soon after that the group broke up and Spice and them cat's alway's called me BLACKJACK because i was the one they seen in the studio makin beatz so the name just stayed with me
thats dope. Didn't know that. But that album was on constant rotation back in the day. For some reason that album made me wanna plan a Bank robbery and wear black everyday... and i was only 12.

Mar 22, 2006
Yea we was on some gangsta shit when we was kids. the main rapper DSP was like 16 at the time and we was getting fan mail from cats in prison saying thet was feeling us lol

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
young gz perspective was that shit....and i remember seein them streets to the grave ads in the source way back when...that was when a nigga was really lookin for new dope shit...goin to the stores and actually BUYIN it!!!..

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
the interlude from STREET TO THE GRAVE was the shit....... i have not heard this tape for many years i believe it was song 3......... can someone post the interlude......