WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THE DVD/COMP.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
DAMN I NEED TA GET THAT BUT THEY DONT STOCC RIGHTWAY SHIT DOWN HEAR FOR SOME REASON I CAN PROBLY FIND THA OLD ALBUMZ AND SHIT BUT ANYTHING NEW I CANT FIND NO WHERE

YA BOY

D

Downunda-Connec

I got this on the way. I will hit this post back then. Could be a while, only just ordered it and I live on the other side of the world...

When you dropping a new album Prime. That last one was pretty tight. Got some good flows on there. My favourite track is #8 I think ftg Hitman. So damn catchy...
I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this. I heard that track on controversey sells, "life' or something like that, which I knew was from the album and I wasn't really feeling it. IMO that was probably the worst track on the album...

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
The album is tight, the dvd could have been better, less concert footage is the key.. RAW is my favorite cut on the album.. I aint got no favorite scene...

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
that track "straight outta unters point" go hard as hell. even though it was on the soundtrack already...

but i agree about having less concert footage on a DVD like that. the sound is usually fucked up and it's just not as interesting. having a little documentary type of thing like ecay uno had on his DVD is pretty dope imo just stuff that shows what the artist is about, what his background is like. how it goes down in their hood and stuff like that...

D

Downunda-Connec

I got mine in the mail about a week ago and I haven't watched the DVD yet but the disc is pretty tight. I already got 4 of the cuts which is a little disappointing though. My favourite track is track 4. Produced by Rob Lo ftg Hitman, Black C, Moe Da Hustla, Dre Mac and Quicks. That track is fire.

There are alot of good cuts on there. I like the fact that a lot of the younger next generation talent is showcased. Nice disc but only 11 new cuts for me. Still worth the money though and I haven't seen the DVD yet..... Nice bonus.