what would you prefer in new bay videos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
that VITAL video was probably the best i ever seen....

funny, baby bash released videos an yall was like "THAT DONT LOOK LIKE NO BAY VIDEO!!!! besides them dancers doin the thizz dance.....BUT THAT DONT LOOK LIKE NO BAY SHIT!!"

now yall askin for shit like that?

lol....

i got so many ideas for bay videos it aint even funny

Nov 20, 2005
650Ubeezy said:
More visual scenes of the bay area. Like really showing parts of it not just a street sign of mac arthur & whatever. Less club scenes. Dance scenes like with the anamaniaks are always dope, though that might just me IMO cause im a dancer.

good idea ^

~k.

Jun 4, 2004
650Ubeezy said:
More visual scenes of the bay area. Like really showing parts of it not just a street sign of mac arthur & whatever. Less club scenes. Dance scenes like with the anamaniaks are always dope, though that might just me IMO cause im a dancer.
i agree 100%, the bay is not all about certain places and everyone in the bay dont ride scrapers or get hyphy, videos should have a story behind it or least expose different areas of the bay

Jun 6, 2006
get rid of the females aswell,lets see if u can hold weight w/o naked females attracting hella pervs that reques it just for that,use true skills

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
man.....bay should have they own style video....for whatever style it may be.....lets say you watchin a rap video, than a r&b one comes on.....something where you can be like "yup, thats a bay video"

not in a bad way though....

that yuk an killa klump video was sick. thats that THIZZ style right there....

like i could see that zestways into a comic-style video....

have hus bendin corners mainy like an have a beezy tryna holla at him on the corner an he be doin some funny ass "fuck you" look an skirt off....man, i could go on...i could sketch some shit an send it to a directer an bet money itll be a hit

Jan 21, 2006
Production is KEY
And A label to pay for the video, not some home video cameras.

Did you see that Hell Ya video?

Get Hype Williams or someone who knows how to direct a vid wit Quinn or Marv

Location, not just your block.

No more hyphy, atleast just dont say it in the video

Real cars, not just scrappers, need some aston martin or a mclaren somethin $$$

Exotic women Because the Bay is so Diverse

and it has to be digestable by the masses, mobshit and hyphy dont sell on a grand scale.

Sorry to say but you have to sugar it up a lil bit to get widespread recog

Aug 7, 2006
kippos said:
Production is KEY
And A label to pay for the video, not some home video cameras.

Did you see that Hell Ya video?

Get Hype Williams or someone who knows how to direct a vid wit Quinn or Marv

Location, not just your block.

No more hyphy, atleast just dont say it in the video

Real cars, not just scrappers, need some aston martin or a mclaren somethin $$$

Exotic women Because the Bay is so Diverse

and it has to be digestable by the masses, mobshit and hyphy dont sell on a grand scale.

Sorry to say but you have to sugar it up a lil bit to get widespread recog
i agree

Feb 1, 2006
fillyacup said:
man.....bay should have they own style video....for whatever style it may be.....lets say you watchin a rap video, than a r&b one comes on.....something where you can be like "yup, thats a bay video"

not in a bad way though....

that yuk an killa klump video was sick. thats that THIZZ style right there....

like i could see that zestways into a comic-style video....

have hus bendin corners mainy like an have a beezy tryna holla at him on the corner an he be doin some funny ass "fuck you" look an skirt off....man, i could go on...i could sketch some shit an send it to a directer an bet money itll be a hit
a video like that for zestways would be DOPE!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
zippin thru the highways showin BAY highway signs an shit dippin mainy like.....

all in cartoon format tho...shit would be SICK!

dude, dont let a directer hit me in a pm.....hint hint...lol