what would you prefer in new bay videos?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
i want peoples opinions on what makes a good bay video to you guys? i know the bay has been coming with quality videos but i think the videos should have more creativity

when the frontline video for when you want it came out, it surprised me a whole to see a different vision from the bay instead of the same, shaking the dreads getting hyphy in the background with the rappers in the front, i dont think these type of videos will do much as far as appeal and getting "mainstream" because its been done so many times

what would you want to see different in a bay video?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Ghostriding Scrapers, Poppin Pills, Pimps with their ho's on the Blade, Dudes with Dreads smokin purp, and hella Raiders shirts.

Mar 1, 2006
more yellow busses and people acting like complete fucking idiots....people shaking around dreads is really cool.....and of course people ghostriding....it would be cool to see some people wrecking their cars while ghostriding.....anything hyphy is just plain awesome

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Bluejakkal said:
more yellow busses and people acting like complete fucking idiots....people shaking around dreads is really cool.....and of course people ghostriding....it would be cool to see some people wrecking their cars while ghostriding.....anything hyphy is just plain awesome
I was about to say the same...

May 17, 2006
Some originality... too much repetitiveness. Everybody ghost ridin', bustin' circles, and shakin' dem dreads. Okay, it's been done. It's like that's all there is to put on the table. Maybe a plot or a story, more giggin', beezies at that. Original, basic, and good production.

May 19, 2006
i think maybe

show the scenry of the bay area.... . the bay area is so nice....well show the ghetto but also actually show the bay golden gate....

if they want the videos to get on countdowns they need the girls to feel it... so more girls dancing i guess...i dk

Aug 20, 2005
imo if u want to see the bay vids on any count down it would help if the song was hot of course but i think the video has to show people havin fun wid it yes especially females that CAN dance.

Feb 1, 2006
More visual scenes of the bay area. Like really showing parts of it not just a street sign of mac arthur & whatever. Less club scenes. Dance scenes like with the anamaniaks are always dope, though that might just me IMO cause im a dancer.

Jun 6, 2006
sum1 getting shot and the club getting shut down afta wards then cut to a scene where the crowd leaves the club and proceeds to hop on cars kickin there windows in while pimpin a beezy on their metro motorola while popin pills while girls are p poppin on a head stand

Feb 1, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
sum1 getting shot and the club getting shut down afta wards then cut to a scene where the crowd leaves the club and proceeds to hop on cars kickin there windows in while pimpin a beezy on their metro motorola while popin pills while girls are p poppin on a head stand
wheres the fun in that, everyone in the bay with a phone capable of capturing videos already has that.