what would you do ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.com
talk to him,

then threaten him

stalk him online until he agrees to pay

get in the way with all his other deals, find what he sells and where, then message his customers... till he send what he needs

Nov 9, 2004
talk to him,

then threaten him

stalk him online until he agrees to pay

get in the way with all his other deals, find what he sells and where, then message his customers... till he send what he needs

i think he actually doesn´t give a fuck. he got from me what he needed right now - money.

i talked to him and he told me just what i wanted to hear.

some weeks after the deal, i heard from a few guys that they also had problems with this dude in the past and he already changed his ebay name a few times and shit...

i wonder why someone can open several sales threads on siccness classifieds in a 2-3 weeks time frame, bump them 3 times a day and no one of the people that had problems with him say a fuckin word.

anything is possible. maybe the packages stuck at the customs check. but the probability that the customs hold 3 separate packages back that were shipped at 3 different dates is very very low. at least i should have gotten the package with the single cd by far.

if i won´t get any of the stuff ill take care that this dude will have enormous problems to sell and scam people again. and ill try anything possible to get my $$$ back.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
report him on paypal , i kno this deal wasnt made over ebay but paypal gave me my money back too as soon as the dude had money on his paypal.maybe cuz they paypal gets alot off me too lol dunno. but phone with the paypal service.and btw let us kno who he was , i think its the same guy who was jackin me 2 years ago. its sad because of people like him the siccness classfields arent really workin...only cuz of a few broke bumps

Mar 14, 2006
Hey Chriso, time to callin' out name.
Those type of dudes must be blacklisted.

Anyway, Hope U will get ur due, or ur money back.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
paypal probably wont help you, negotiate with him,

tell him to give you your money,

and youll stop ruining his transactions

nothing wrong with being the customer from hell, you have all right

just dontoverkill

Sep 17, 2005
i think he actually doesn´t give a fuck. he got from me what he needed right now - money.

i wonder why someone can open several sales threads on siccness classifieds in a 2-3 weeks time frame, bump them 3 times a day and no one of the people that had problems with him say a fuckin word.

Why are you wonderin? Why dont YOU say who it is?

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
Damn yea that kind of sh!t is fucked up, I hope that the situation will positively end in your favor man. Like it was said before this type of stuff just makes the classified section look bad and won't encourage honest buyers, sellers and collectors to do some serious deals or trades... :/

edit - dunno if that could be of any help but u might wanna take a look:

http://www.econsumer.gov/

Nov 9, 2004
Why are you wonderin? Why dont YOU say who it is?
i was just wondering because there´s the blocked bidders list + i often read threads about people who are suspected to sell rere´s and repressed albums and shit. considering this i was just wondering what happened if any of those suspected bootleggers would advertise his auctions.

on that point, i´m not trying to be a customer from hell and overkill with accusations brought about by anger and finally nail someone on the wall and tell everyone hey that´s the bad guy.

like i said before, anything is possible. what if i receive the albums nevertheless. then i´m the impatient dramatising customer. i´m also a seller on ebay so i know how it can run.

on the other hand i don´t accept a 6 week + delivery and due to the fact that i sent this guy nearly 1000$, a non-receivement would be by far the worst thing that ever happened to me in my whole lifetime as a collector.
currently it seems that the evidence condense - that i won´t receive anything from him.

more than 6 weeks is just too long and that´s it.

don´t worry, if this person is trying to sell anything in near future i´ll give y´all a hint just to be careful.
i think ill wait a few more days, will talk to paypal trying to find ways and so on. and after that ill out him.

Nov 2, 2002
damn, $1000.....the lesson of this thread is, always test the waters with a seller before making a huge committment like that, and if you do, make sure its through ebay.

Keep us updated on how this turns out man

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I agree^^^^

if you play the wait game, you might loose
I agree my man. If it's been 6 weeks and still no package, you need to do what you gotta do. Not only that, you can always let us know if you made a mistake by being a real man and admitting to it if/when it happens, but until then you should let it be known who it is. This way the pressure is on him to perform and give you some sort of information. I'm a seller too and if I made a mistake I will be the first to admit it. Lord knows that I've had to tell a few people sorry for taking off on them.:cool:

Sep 29, 2003
Damn. Sounds like you're in quite a pickle. I hope it works out for the best....You should let us know so the rest of us can be weary of dealing with this individual.....

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
get the tracking number for the package, make sure he sent the package

just stalk him, then message the poeple to not buy his stuff,

if he ripps a lot of people off, you have a chance that you will ruin his shady business

in order to save it, he might give you some money..

like they did to that fat fuck, the dude that sold verses and shit